PHANTOM BULLET Chapter 9: Death Chaser

A/N Before start, I really appreciate it if you guys vote for the story. For those who already voted, thanks, and for those who haven't, I hope at least to give a vote before leaving the story. That's all, hope you guys enjoy the new chapter.

---

3rd Person P.O.V.

Death Gun then starts to make a cross sign while Sinon desperately trying to reach her pistol at her back. After Death Gun finished his ritual, he pulled out his handgun and when Sinon saw it, she looked completely horrified.

Sinon: (A Black Star... Type 54.... That gun... Why...? Why is it showing up here now?)

Death Gun then cocked the barrel back and then pointed the handgun at Sinon as she looked at it completely and utterly terrified to the point that she can't even move a finger.

——

Opening Song:

——

3rd Person P.O.V.

Right now, Death Gun is standing over Sinon, pointing his handgun at her and she continued to look at him completely terrified. Just as Death Gun was about to shot Sinon, Sinon reminisced on how she thought, if she continued to watch Argonaut, as Argonaut smiling face appears on her mind.

 Just as Death Gun was about to shot Sinon, Sinon reminisced on how she thought, if she continued to watch Argonaut, as Argonaut smiling face appears on her mind

Sinon: (The meaning of strength... What it means to fight... I thought I'd be able to keep watching Argonaut to understand those things someday... I don't want to give up!)

Suddenly, Sinon heard a gunshot and she closed her eyes in fear, but she didn't feel anything or being shot at. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Death Gun had been shot in his shoulder.

Death Gun is then forced to retreat behind a pillar as he pulls out his sniper and returning fire at the person who shot him. Suddenly, a grenade flew over and landed near Sinon as her eyes widened in shock.

Sinon: A grenade?!

Death Gun saw the grenade and retreated as he thought that it was an explosive grenade while Sinon also closed her eyes, but it was actually a smoke grenade. As the smoke started to cover the area sights including Sinon, suddenly, someone ran up to her and grabbed her sniper, and another person picked her up bridal style. Sinon opens her eyes and saw the person who carried her was Argonaut.

Argonaut: Sinon, sorry to keep you waiting.

Sinon: Argonaut...? That's enough. I just slowing you down, so just leave me...

Argonaut: No way I gonna leave you behind! Kirito, I manage to secure Sinon. Let's move!

Kirito: Alright. Follow me.