✨S M U T✨

Sitting on the couch next to your boyfriend tsuki you continue to eat your ✨lays sour cream and onion potato chips✨ aggressively put of anger of your salty ass boyfriend who you were ignoring because he was being bitchy so here you are ignoring him and eating the chips, crunching loudly just to piss him off more.

"Will you shut up?" Tsuki asks you.rolling your eyes at him,"dipshit did I say anything dumbass are you fucking stupid?" You respond harshly
your eyes harshly staring the other way practically steaming with anger until you heard a deep evil sounding chuckle making your head snap back to look at your boyfriend. Before you can say anything tsuki's hands are around your throat shoving you harshly down on to your bed. "Now since you chose to use your mouth for naughty things let's give you a punishment" he whispers in your ear making you gulp hard. You majorly fucked up.

Now here you are tied down to the bed with a gag around your lips completely exposed and under tsuki's control. Shaking slightly out of both excitement and fear. "So, are you ready slut?" Tsukishima asks shaking your head no tsuki chuckles again. "To bad. You chose to be a brat now look what happens to brats, they get punished." His tone clearly teasing you. Shutting your eyes tightly you gasp feeling a slap from leather come down on your ass, the sudden feeling making your body jult forward pit of shock. The slaps continued until you felt like it was hours in your head you counted it was up to around 50 slaps by now you were probably bruised and in so much pain. The 'fun' was far from over aww poor you.

"Maybe instead of shoving those fucking Chips in your mouth you should put something much better in your mouth little whore" tsukkishima says undoing his belt peeling off his clothes....