Chapter 1

I stand and straighten my dress. I secretly pull two hollow needles out of the seam in the side. I hold one in each hand. I slowly walk toward my target. He is talking with a few others, holding glasses of champagne or something. Completely unsuspecting.

"Excuse me," I say in Korean. "Mr. Prime Minister."

He turns and smiles. Out of the corner of my eye, I see his "inconspicuous" body guards stake a step closer to us. "Yes?"

"I... I... Can I shake your hand?" I say sheepishly.

"Yes." He says smiling. He holds out his hand and I move the needle into position. I slip the other needle into my dress and grasp his hand. The needle barely pricks him and he pulls his hand back. "Ow!" The bodyguards move forward.

I drop the needle and say, "Sorry, sorry. My bracelet is really pointy. I shake it a little.

"It's alright."

"Sorry." I say one more time and back away. I have only a few minutes before the poison hits something vital and starts becoming obvious. I have to leave very quickly.

A scream. Shattering glass. Maybe I gave him too much poison. I see one of the bodyguards look at me and know I'm exposed. I turn and run. I hear shouts but as a small girl who practically runs in high heels for a living, I reach the outer hedge quickly. I pull myself over it and keep running. Without looking I can tell I am being pursued. They are faster than me and stronger than me. I have almost no chance. I turn a corner too sharply and snap one of my heels off. Thankfully, it's the left one. I pause for only a second to pull the other one off and as I'm running, ready the gun. I turn around and run backwards while firing at them. One gets hit in the arm but none of them stop. They aren't trying to shoot me because they don't want to hurt anyone.

Advantage! I fire at random innocent civilians as I look for a car. I find it and dive through the open backseat window. The car is practically gone before I even get in. I pull my legs in the window.

"Success?" The driver asks me, in Korean.

"Of course." I respond in the same language. "Ow! Oh no..." I swoon "I think I stabbed myself with the extra needle... goodbye.... HK..." I fall down.

"Didn't work last time, won't work this time."

"It was worth a try." I pout.

"Just get dressed."

"Fine." I pull up the seat next to me and pull out a pair of jeans, a shirt, a jacket, and shoes. I yank the jeans on. Then I pull the dress over my head and put the shirt and jacket on. I tie the shoes and shove the dress and heels into the seat. I close it and climb into the passenger side. I put my feet up on the dashboard.

"Take them down."

"You know, if we got in an accident, I would go through the windshield and you would get crushed."

"Let's get pulled over by a cop then."

I twirl the remaining needle in my fingers."I can take him."

"What if there are more than one?"

"Fine." I sigh and place my feet on the ground.

"Debrief."

"Now? I'm so pepped up though!"

"Now."

"Whatever. Success. I was pursued by the bodyguards, I shot one in the arm and shot a bunch of civilians."

"Did they see your face?"

"Yes."

"How many needles?"