Ch 2

Author note! Hey my lovies!!!! Was up?? Ok this chappie may be a tad boring but guess who shows up????? K bye and have fun reading!!! Also do you think the peeps in this story should play truth or dare later on? Well they are goin to anyways! Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Skylar's POV

"Ahhh!!! Fan girl moment!!!", She exclaimed loudly waving her hands up in the air and jumping like crazy. I joined her little happy dance party in the middle of my massive living room. As you can see we are both directioners.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Didn't your mum say they are coming at 3:00 today?" she asked.

"Yeah why?"

"What time is it now. We have to look good for One Direction later today!"

"Ok. Well its 11:00 now so we should probably get changed and hit the mall for a few hours before they get here.", I said, "Oh and I'll ask my mum if we can show them the guest house and the pool."

"We should go swimming later to!"

"Yeah totally. But first I need to buy some cute clothes and some new bikinis." I was already planning out our day. I couldn't wait for them to arrive. Lyss and I went upstairs to my huge room. My room was painted a teal blue and my king size duvet was a bright pink with teal polka dots. My furniture was all white. I had lamps by the side of my bed and a full size mirror on my wall next to my jumbo size walk in closet. When this house was built, my mum and dad made sure my room was big. I could carless if it was small but my mum, always says bigger is better. So I can't really complain. When Lyss spends the night we have plenty of space to do what ever we want in my room.

"Lyss, can you come here I don't know what to wear." I said from my closet.

"Sure Sky-Sky. What look are you going for? I was thinking maybe dark skinny jeans and a crop top" she said trying to help me pick my outfit.

"Dude!", I exclaimed, "It's summer time here. I'm not wearing jeans. I'll wear jean shorts though." I said as I took a pair of orange jean short shorts of the hanger along with a black crop top with a pink heart on the front and some white vans. I got dressed and looked in my mirror, satisfied with my appearance.

"Hey. Do you need some clothes cuz I don't think you want to go to the mall in your pajamas?" I asked.

"You know me so well." She said as she got up and went to my closet. I followed her I there to help her pick out an outfit. We were both the same size witch helped a lot.

Alyssa POV

I went into Sky's closet and picked out some dark jean short shorts and a racer back flowy tank top. I then grabbed a pair of strappy sandals and went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

"I call doing your hair and make up!" I yelled to Skylar as was walking over to the bathroom. I already had the straightener out and plugged in waiting for it to heat up. I reached down to get her makeup so I could get started on it right away.

"Alright! But hurry so I can do yours and so we have plenty of time at the mall."

"I know. I was just planning on do a light foundation, mascara, eye shadow and some eyeliner." I explained and quickly got to work. I was done within 5 minutes. I had done a pretty good job. Sky looked really good and it made her blue eyes shine even more than before. I then set to work on straightening her hair. Her hair was mostly straight but it had a few creases form the messy bun that it was in. I ran the straightener through her naturally blonde highlighted light brown. It was perfect in a matter of minutes. She looked really pretty.