Ch 3

Ch 3

A/N Sorry this chapter's POV's are going to be jumping from person to person, but it should be good so don't worry!!

Skylar's POV

I opened the door and my eyes scanned over the boys. Harry, Liam and Niall were standing in the front smiling, while Zayn, Louis and Simon Cowell were behind them.

Alyssa's POV

I watched as Sky quickly ran her eyes over each of the boy's faces. She went from Harry to Liam to Niall to Zayn and her eyes slowed down as she reached Louis. He was texting on his iPhone 5. I noticed Simon nudged Louis' arm. Louis quickly looked up.

Louis' POV

I felt Simon nudge me. Ugh I thought, I trying to have a decent conversation with my girlfriend Eleanor. I haven't seen her in a couple months because of our schedules. But I knew Simon would get mad I quickly looked up. I saw a girl standing in the doorway. She was really pretty and her hair was perfectly straight but that wasn't what caught my eye it was her piercing blue eyes. I recognized them. I continued to stare into her eyes for a couple of seconds. All the memories came flooding back. But the memory that struck me the hardest was when mum went on a business trip for a week and left us with a nanny. FLASHBACK: I was 6 and Skylar was 4. She was not only my sister but my best friend. None of my other current sisters were born yet. We had played and played for the first 3 days until one afternoon, the nanny put me in the playroom. She didn't say anything. She shut the door and I heard her push a table in front on the door. I wasn't that big I could push it out of the way but it would take me a while. I pressed my ear up against the door. I heard the cries and screams of Skylar downstairs. When mum was gone she would cry unless she was right by my side. I heard the front door slam and I ran to the huge window. I saw the nanny put her backseat of a car. I watched as the car sped down the street taking away my best friend and most importantly, my sister. END OF FLASHBACK: Skylar still stared into my eyes. I still looked at her even though I could feel the boys staring at me. "L-Lou" I heard a faint voice croak. "Sky" I said back before running up to her. I got there just in time; she collapsed into me with tears brimming at her eyes.

Skylar's POV

It was him. I recognized those eyes. They matched mine. All the memories came back to me. I managed to croak out "Lou". I heard him answer back with "Sky" and he ran up to me. I collapsed into his arms. I felt his arms wrap around me and pick me up bridal style. Then Louis said to Alyssa," Show the boys the house I need to talk to sky." "Alright" I heard her reply.

Louis' POV

I carried Sky inside yelling,"Skylar's mum! I need to talk to you." Sky's mum came out and saw Sky crying in my arms.

"What happened" she asked

"skylar's my sister and I dot know your side of the story all I know is that when she was 4 and our mum was on a trip, the nanny took her away."

"I had adopted her after that. A couple days later I saw her pictures on the news and got really scared. I called the phone number on the TV and talked to your mum. She told me to keep Skylar because the police never caught the nanny. Since I'm a doctor, I took her to the hospital to get her checked out to make sure she was not harmed. I did a bunch of tests and turns out her head got banged up somehow."

"Well is she ok now?"

"Yeah she's fine. She new her name and birthday but didn't remember you or any of her family. I came to the conclusion that she would eventually regain her memory. Only certain things could trigger the memories and I guess you were that certain thing."