One Direction Is Living In My Guest House

Authors Note

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this one direction fanfic story thingy. Just so you know I love Louis',Liam's and Zayn's girlfriends. I have absolutely nothing against them. So guys I will repeat this is a fanfic that I'm creating form my brain so don't be mad or sad that their girlfriends aren't in this story. It's not real life. Sorry I kinda ranting right now so I think I'm going to shut up so you guys can read the story!!!!

Xx Cat

(even though my username says Caitie in it, I go by Cat. Caitie is my real name)

Chapter 1!!!!!

Skylar's POV

​Ok. I admit it. You might think I'm a rich, stuck you snob just by looking at my house. But really I'm not. Just because I have 3-story house, a huge pool and a very large guesthouse, doesn't mean I'm like that. My parents both have great jobs as doctors so they aren't even home most of the time. I have an older brother named Sam. I don't see him that often because he goes to collage in Las Angeles. I am a senior in high school, so I graduate this year. I want to study to be a clothing designer. My mum says I will have no problem achieving my goal because I always know what's in style and what's not. She also says I have the fashion designer "look". I agree with her on that one. I have wavy light brown hair that falls just below the middle of my back and piercing blue eyes. I always straighten or curl my hair but occasionally I wear it naturally down. I am about 5 feet 6 inches tall so I wear heels often. I also like to wear to short shorts, crop tops and summer dresses. My huge walk in closet is filled with Jack Wills and Hollister clothes.

​My best friend is Alyssa who is in my class. We have been friends since 8th grade. She has gorgeous blonde hair and hazel eyes. She has a great sense of style too. Since it is almost summer time here in England, she is always short shorts and tank tops that fit her perfectly. She is always at my house because her parents don't like really like her personality. Her parents and her brother are all quite and really smart. But Alyssa is the total opposite. She is loud, crazy and super fun to hang out with. Whenever she goes over to her parents' house she always gets yelled at for being to obnoxious and loud. They also yell at her to study and try harder in school. They always compare her to her nerdy twin brother, Andrew, whose nose is always in a book. Her parents expect her to be more like Andrew. But Alyssa always looks to the bright side and says Andrew got all the smartness and she got all the good looks. That's another reason why Alyssa is my bestie. She always looks to the bright side and always cheers me up whenever I'm down.

​Alyssa slept over at my house and we are about to go swimming. I don't know why though considering that it is 8:00 in the mourning on a Saturday in Cheshire, England. It was Alyssa's idea so figures.

​"Alyssa", I yelled, "Are you done getting ready! How long does it take to put on a swimsuit?"

​"I'm coming! Hold your bloody horses!", she replied running down the stairs from the 2nd floor. (p.s. the horse aren't really bloody, its just British slang)

​"Ok lets go now. I heated the pool last night anyways so it should feel good." I said to her as she ran outside and jumped into the pool. I didn't care if she was being loud because I live in a huge, rich area and the closest house to us is about 3/4th of a mile down the road.

Alyssa's POV

​I ran and jumped in the pool yelling things at the top of my lungs. Skylar doesn't care though. She pretty much doesn't have any neighbor that care because the closet house is a ways down the street. I mean technically her guest house is the closet house but nobody live there right now. I think her mum and dad are trying to rent it out but I'm not sure. "Come in Sky", I said using the nickname I gave her," It's warm!" Sky ran and jumped in. We swam for about an hour while blasting music and dancing.