Ch 4

Chapter 4 Harry's POV

"If that's alright with you ladies it does sometimes get a little dirty."

"Oh it's fine! We take truth or dare seriously." Said Alyssa.

"I'll go first" louis shouted

"Ok" I said

"Hazza-bear?" Louis said

"Yes Boo-Bear?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!"

"Alright. I dare you to go pole dance with that tree over there" Louis said as he pointed at the tree.

"That's easy!" I exclaimed and ran over to the tree. If I was going to make a fool out of myself I might as well give them a good show. I wrapped my leg around the tree and sort of spun around it. I then got off and took a few steps back before running and jumping on the tree. I wrapped both legs around it and started climbing it. Then I tilted my head back and did a little pose before hoping off.

"Yeah Hazza-bear!" Louis said

"Thank you. Thank you very very much." I said. Now I have to think. I want to dare the girls to kiss every one of us for 30 seconds. That way I can kiss Alyssa. I'm kind of into her.

"Your turn Harry" Niall said.

"Kay. This one is for the girls. Truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare" they said after they agreed on it.

"I dare you to kiss each one of the boys here for 30 seconds." I said

"Fine" Skylar huffed

"ok" Alyssa replied.

"Wait! I'm not kissing my sister!" Louis said.

"What about our girlfriends?" Liam asked

"who cares. Live a little Liam." I said

Alyssa's POV

YES!!!! I get to kiss harry!!!

"Should we start?" I questioned

"Yeah go ahead" Harry answered

I walked over to Liam and sat down next to him.

"Lets get this over with" he said. We both slowly leaned in and our lips finally touched. He didn't kiss me back at first but after a few seconds he did.

Skylar's POV

I went over to where Niall was sitting and sat down besides him. "Um...ready?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yep." He said. We both leaned in until our lips touched. After our 30 seconds was up we pulled away completely out of breath. I then went over to Harry and Alyssa went over to Louis.

"Hey babe" harry said and pulled me onto his lap. He was defiantly the flirty type. He grabbed my face with both hands and began to kiss me. He kissed me slowly at first but after a couple seconds he began to kiss me faster. He let one of his hands fall from my face and rested it on my thigh. I broke the kiss because our 30 seconds was up.

Alyssa's POV

After I was done kissing Louis I went over to Zayn and Slylar went to Liam.

"Hey Zayn!" I said as we leaned in to kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist just to make Harry jealous. Things began to get heated until Harry yelled,

"Your 30 seconds is up!"

"It's alright Harry you'll get your turn!" I replied as I walked up to Niall.