two

It was a little late, the designer had fallen asleep, said goodbye quickly and left for the company forgetting his ring which Nathalie decided to take to the company. 

Leaving the baby with the housekeeper, so as not to disturb her on her way out, she went to her husband's company...

Where she entered the office and saw an image that broke her heart in pieces and the only thing that came out of her lips was her whisper and closed that door and left the company, when Gabriel realized that the door was between open.

And he separates himself from the woman on his desk...whom he was kissing as if there was no tomorrow...

Nathalie had got into the car again, and sat down and started crying... when a guard saw her and went to warn his boss that his wife was in the parking meters...

When she got in she saw her boss with a woman on top of him and understood why his wife was crying.

-Mr. Rough, sorry for the intervention, your wife is in the parking meters crying," he said before closing the doors of the big office.

That's when the tycoon realized his mistake, took out the woman on top of him, and ran out of that office to the parking meters where his wife was no longer there when he arrived.

Nathalie is already in the mansion, she even got her daughter to get a backpack ready for her baby, she did not stay a minute longer than that mansion.

-The housekeeper saw the lady with her daughter in her arms and a backpack coming out the door.

-When your boss arrives, if he arrives... tell him that I was the one who will know why I did it.

The housekeeper came over to give Nathalie a kiss on the forehead of little Annie... which, as soon as she knew what was happening, would be a big blow to the little girl's life.

-later Christian- said Nathalie coming out of the wild mansion ....

To go to a friend's house, who already knew it was happening and had told her to go there...
She arrived and the safety of her friend opened doors... and she entered with the girl.

While Gabriel was arriving at the mansion, hoping to find his wife and when he entered he saw that Christian was crying and he ran upstairs and searched his room in his girl's room, when he saw that the girl's things were missing...

His wife was gone...

Nathalie was at her friend's house, when her friend brought her a glass of juice for the little girl... Nathalie did not want to cry, not in front of her daughter...

Then the adult asked the single girl how she liked the kittens and she nodded to him. Smile...

He took her where there were 2 kittens and under the supervision of his housekeeper...

Then he returned to the lady, with tearful eyes, the last time they spoke she spoke so well and in love in a great way, so that today is crying.

This one just arrived, and he hugged her, he just accepted the hug and cried, cried too much...
-because she did this to me...
-she doesn't love me anymore.

Said the lady in tears, the man could not see her crying anymore, and just wiped away the tears and gave her a kiss on the hair.

-Please don't cry anymore, I can't see you crying, please," she said looking at her friend with her crystalline eyes....

This one just hugged him.

While he was moving land, sky and sea to find his wife and daughter...

He arrived at his company again, not knowing what to do with his life, not knowing why he did that.
When that woman who was on top of him approached him and gave me a massage...

-I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong, but I'm right.
-Don't call me that, only a woman in my life can call me that.

-honey, you think your wife will forgive you...you hurt her...and she left her life to give you and your children everything.
And you failed her with me, you think she will forgive you another infidelity honey...

-don't say that," said the man slapping the woman, "get out of here, I don't want to see you.

<I apologize for my slightly bad English, it's okay)>