Eight

APRIL 15, 2021
"christian lee"

Six months had passed since the divorce of the wild couple ..... Nathalie had bought a house where she and the children would be.
Christian and Nathalie's friendship had been photographed.

But the man, from the moment he saw her, was captivated by the beauty of the woman, by the essence of the woman...
He was hopelessly in love
Of that beautiful woman and her children....the movie nights,listening to adrien and anie laugh gave him life...

Hearing her laugh, seeing the happiness on her face had become the most beautiful phase and image of her day and life ....
Listening to that little girl talk without stopping, giving adrien advice with
Your lover...
And be especially with Nathalie ...
He had fallen in love with that family, which had become a fundamental and precise part of his life....

Listening to the little one by mistake calling him dad, knowing that he is gaining her trust, being there for Adrien... as he always wanted to be for someone....

He was lost in that thought when suddenly a friend from the company came in and spoke to him.
Taking him out of his world...

-that you can, my friend.
-My little girl's birthday is coming up... I lied a little bit, because I was still thinking about Anie's birthday...

-your little girl?but you don't have children- exposed his friend...
-I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it...
-Mr. Lee, I know you have asked if the lady sees you as a sentimental couple?
-I still don't know, but I will do everything in my power to win your heart.

-You are so fucking in love with that woman...
-you have no idea how she captivated me...
-It can't be, the man who said he would never fall in love... that married life wasn't for him, is in love," he said laughing.

-The one who sends you always arrives, since seeing her is a very good thing.
-Well, I wish you luck and that the children of that lady also know how to accept you.

-I hope so, thank you very much....

I saw my friend leave the office and there was a drawer that I had locked ... and I took out a box with a ring ...
That ring is a tradition in his family, and he is convinced that she is the one...

-I love you so much," said the man, putting his hands on his face, and when he took them out, he smiled at the image of that beautiful woman.

He looked at the time on his watch, and noticed that it was already a little late and decided to leave the company, because he had promised the little girl to be there for dinner....

He had only left the company and was driving to the Sancour mansion .... when he saw a car following him and I kept on driving around to see if I lost the car, but they were following him...

He decided to go home for a moment,and when he saw that the car was gone,he went back to where nathalie had gone.....
When his cell phone vibrated and he saw Nathalie's name and smiled...
He put the cell phone on high voice....

-mande...-said the man...
-daddy is you...-crhiastian smiled at the words of the little girl in the background to adrien saying anie don't bother daddy he's at work...

-yes, my little girl, what happened...-she said with a smile on her face...
-sorry, it bothered him to say so... -sounded the little girl's voice a little sad ....
-no, what happened, little one...
-you will come to dinner right...

Before he could answer, he heard nathalie's voice asking him who he was talking to. He just kept laughing .... When he heard that the little girl ran and went up the stairs...

-anie, don't run up the stairs...you can fall down, and if I'm going to go...I'm already coming, in fact, please give your mommy her cell phone back.

-mommy is daddy...
-nath ....
Nathalie on the other side was blushing at the words of the little girl ....
I did not know what to say to her daughter .....

-nath you are online...
-if you'll excuse me, I missed a moment, in my thoughts....

-Okay, beautiful, I'm coming, tell the little one not to cut through the stairs ...
-I told her but, she only listens to you....
And in the background you could hear a knock ....

-what happened?...
-Anie I told you not to run...
He only heard a pardon from the little girl .... And this one river, the girl was a little rebel ....

-Okay, I'm coming, beautiful... I have to go," said the man hanging up his cell phone ....

And he went into that mansion, while security checked that everything was in order ....

He got out of the car, and a scream was heard from inside the mansion.

-daddy-he just smiled at the voice of the little girl... and bent down to pick her up.

-Anie, don't call her that... I hear Natalie, she just smiles... and the lady realizes that if it is true that she is already arriving... well, she has already arrived.

She saw her daughter, hugging that man she called daddy... and all she did was smile... and accidentally bite her lip a little when she saw that man...

Until a thought came to her mind...

"i'm falling in love with christian lee".