one

SORRY IF I HAVE SPELLING MISTAKES

Nathalie and Gabriel have been married for two years, in the eyes of many people the perfect family...
With an older son of 15 years and a girl of 3 years... a family with so much love in it...

It was a normal day, in that city of love, Nathalie was with the little one... while Adrien was in the institute.

-Love, I'm going to the company," said the designer to his wife.
-Okay, honey, have a good time," he said, giving her a kiss while the man bent over to kiss the little girl.

-See you later, my little one," he said, kissing her on the forehead, when the youngest got up and kissed her on the cheek.
He just closed his eyes and smiled.

He left for the company, the big wild company....

The afternoon had passed and Nathalie had gone out to the park with the girl, where she met a friend of hers...

Nathalie and he talked for a long time, and the baby was playing, when it got late and they went back to the mansion, and then Gabriel arrived, no warning, no greetings.

He went up to his bedroom to take a bath, when the lady came up and saw Gabriel's shirt and came closer and noticed that he had lipstick on his neck...

She did not want to think badly, her husband loved her, didn't he?
She got a little discouraged when she noticed this, when the man came out of the shower, and saw his wife with the shirt in hand, and she panicked a little.

-Love, what are you doing?" asked the designer, trying to sound calm.

-Nothing," said the woman, leaving the shirt aside, a little listless.

-Oh, well, don't worry, if you're doing it because of that stain, honey, you should know that it's because of the signatures I had today.

-I'm not accusing you of anything, Gabriel," she said hugging her husband, "I love you anyway," she said when the designer put his wife's head on her chest ....

It was dinner time at the wild mansion, and everyone was sitting in the dining room, talking and laughing...

And so they went to sleep, it took a while for the little girl to fall asleep, but in the end she fell asleep, while her father was carrying her up to her room to put her to sleep...

Then the adults went to bed, to console the sleep, the lady was still sick, she knew she had to believe her husband, but if it was not so ...
And an arm Rosendo her waist to embrace her, and then beautiful Volvo to hide her face in the chest of her man hugging him ...