Nine

They were eating, laughing... until Adrien spoke...

-The lady looked up at her son.
-What happened, honey?
-Dad called me today, he wants us to go with Annie tomorrow to the mansion.

-Well, if they want to go ahead, it's their father... I can't stop them, but they can tell me anything," said the lady, crossing out anything.

-Yes, Mom.

It was time to go to bed, Adrien had already gone to his room, and only the little one was left, who was wrapped up by Nathalie and Cristian, because the little girl did not want to go to her father's place.

-honey, it's your daddy you have to go, you're going to be with your brother...
-year...

-you have to go, anie, he's your dad... and he has to see you," said the man.
-year.

-do it for my anie, go to your daddy...and if you don't like to go, I promise you will never go again ok...-said the man.
-you promise me," said the little one, "by the little finger.
-I promise you.

-well I'm going...
-Okay, little one, now it's time to go to sleep.

The little one fell asleep instantly... and the adults left the room, the little one...

-the lady said, listening to the quiet mansion...
-that...
-which, which silenced..
-which, -said the man approaching the lady..
-I said, silence," the lady was interrupted by the man's lips.
She remained static for a moment, then she kissed him again....

-You are beautiful," said the man, kissing her again.
-Thanks," then Nathalie returned to earth, remembering that they were outside her daughter's room... and in the corridor and stopped the kiss...

-Wait, you will see us," said the lady, separating herself.
-I don't care," said the man, holding her by the waist.

-It's already very late," said the man, "I have to go now.
-I'm serious," asked the lady, with a slightly sad look on her face.

-Yes, baby, but I promise to come tomorrow, while I accompany you to leave the children.
-The lady said...
He stole one more kiss from the lady and left.

This only went to his room and leaned on the door being inside that room ...
-The lady was surrendering to the charms of that man.
Then the lady went to her bed to sleep....
------------------------------

The sun had risen, it was a new day...and the lady had woken up...to get her children ready to go to their father....

Christian had already arrived, they were waiting for Adrien to come down and leave and go at once....

Once the missing child arrived, they got into the car, where Christian drove to the mansion ....

And they arrived and the man was outside waiting for the children with his "girlfriend".

When Gabriel heard the little girl tell the man...
-goodbye "daddy" see you later...-said the girl giving Crhistian a kiss on the tip of his nose...

Gabriel would only have the eyes...and inside with the children inside....
They just went in and went up to his room and anie went with adrien to his room...she didn't want to be alone.

-I don't want to be alone." Anie, I'm going out with Mari," said the older brother.
-No, don't leave me alone," said the little one, letting go of the stuffed animal she had in her hands.

-daddy is not going to let you go..." he said putting a lock of hair behind him...
-no, no please" said the little girl hugging her brother ....
Adrien had nothing to do and left the room to go to the kitchen to get some orange juice

When Fernanda came into the room, Adrien... and saw Anie crying...

-what a little step- she said approaching the baby...
The girl had no other reaction than to walk away from that woman...

-Don't be afraid of me, you have... why are you crying," said the lady in a sweet voice.

-Get away from my sister," said the older brother.
the younger one just ran to her brother... -I'm afraid...

-Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you.
-I'm not going to hurt you..." she said, hugging her brother.
-Get out of the room," said Adrien.

-I'm not going to hurt you, little one," said the lady approaching ....
-Go away, I don't want you near me. You are bad, my life is bad since you appeared... You took my dad away from me.

The lady shed a tear, the little one hated her... and she left that room... towards the room she shared with Gabriel... Gabriel saw her enter .... and just looked at her.

-that you are beautiful.
-your daughter hates me...
-that.
-and has all the power to do it...
-no, why do you say that...

-she's right...you and I can't be together.
-what,what happened...don't don't say that...
-gabriel took that girl's dad away....

While in the other room anie was lying down her brother had gone out...and she was alone in a big room...

Gabriel went to the little girl's room, and when he didn't see her he went to Adrien's room and saw her hugging a teddy bear...
And he came closer...

-And your brother...
-went out...
-You don't want to come with me and Fernanda to the other room so that you are not alone here.

-no..
-Look, you have to understand that I'm your dad... that I'm not with your mom anymore... that I have another partner...

-your partner is bad...
-because you say that...
-because before she showed up,you were paying attention to me