Twelve

year later..
POV Christian
-Congratulations, son," said Christian's mother.
-If mother, today finally after so much time, I marry the woman of my dreams.
-My son, you are so happy with that lady... I hope you treat her as you should and those children the same.
-Yes mother, what I want is to make nath and the children happier.
-And they will be, son.
They're off to church...because they should be there before nathalie arrives.

POV Nathalie
-Nathalie is ready," said the lady's father.
-Yes daddy...
Then Nathalie came out of that room, and the man just smiled at the sight of his daughter...
-You look beautiful, my girl.
-Thank you very much.

-Mommy, you look so pretty- I mentioned the youngest one...
-Come on, we have to go, we have to get to the church soon..." said the man giving his arm to Nathalie so that she could hold on...

And Nathalie and her father were left alone.
-My little girl, I hope you will be very happy with Christian," he said, kissing her on the forehead.
-And so it will be daddy... you will see...

-Dad, I'm forgetting something.
-Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs.

And without further ado Nathalie went back into her room, and took a letter...
And when she came out she saw Gabriel outside the room....
Gabriel took her arm and put her inside that room.

-What are you doing here, Gabriel?
-Nathalie, don't get married," asked the designer.
-I have to go, Gabriel," said the lady, wanting to leave the room.

-Nathalie, please don't get married.
-Well, you don't decide that, nor do you have the right to tell me.
-Nathalie, please...
Then Nathalie felt a dizziness, and she grabbed the door...

-You are fine.
-I am excellent Gabriel now, I have to go..." he said but when he wanted to leave he felt another dizziness.

-I'm sure you're fine.
-Yes, Gabriel, it is normal that I get these dizzy spells.
-Nathalie, don't get married, we'll start another life with the children, like before.

-What a thing, no...
-Nathalie, it's not healthy for you to get dizzy, you haven't eaten well... That man treats you well, Nathalie, come with me, I'll do whatever you want... Please don't get married...

-It's normal for me to get dizzy because I'm pregnant, and you know that man is a better partner than you, a better father than you.

Gabriel just leaned against the wall and saw Nathalie come out...
Nathalie arrived at the church and saw that man, standing there waiting, Nathalie walked towards him, and when she was close they held hands and smiled...

The whole process of the union between them passed and the moment of the most important questions arrived...

-Christian Lee, do you accept Nathalie Sancour as your wife?
-If you accept," said the man and proceeded to put the ring on Nathalie.
-Nathalie sancour, you take Christian lee as your husband.

Nathalie smiled, looked at him in the eyes...
-If I accept...

-Then I declare you man and wife, you may kiss your wife.

Then Christian took Nathalie by the waist and another hand on the lady's neck and kissed her .....

-Nooo