Scene 10

Hyunbin has been pretty busy lately with various CF projects and some management obligations at VAST

Hyunbin has been pretty busy lately with various CF projects and some management obligations at VAST. At the same time, Yejin just started her maternity leave and just planned to stay home for the duration of her leave.

Upon returning from the VAST Entertainment office, Hyunbin was delighted to see his wife just lounging at home. It has also become his hobby to talk to their baby even though he knows that it can't hear them well just yet. The first time he felt his baby inside her, he couldn't help but teared up. There really is a little human being inside his wife's belly. It has been his dream to see her relaxing ever since they found out she was pregnant. Knowing Yejin, being pregnant didn't stop her from accepting more projects, albeit more on CF. This is why Hyunbin is very glad to see her enjoying her leave even though he knows that she's not used to just staying home without doing something work-related. This is a big adjustment for her, but this is a good start because she decided to go on a year hiatus after giving birth to provide her 100% focus on our baby.

To see her embracing her pregnancy is something Hyunbin wouldn't trade for anything in this world. She's glowing, even more, that is. He is also thrilled that her morning sickness has finally ended, and her appetite is back with a vengeance. He felt so bad when Yejin couldn't eat anything because of her severe morning sickness. Seeing her miserable is the last thing he wants, and if he could only do this whole pregnancy shebang for her, he would gladly do it, but that is unfortunately not possible.

Hyunbin's phone gallery has been full of Yejin's random photos, to begin with, but now that she's carrying his child, the amount doubled. After all, he wants to capture every moment of her pregnancy because he knows that this will go by fast, and he will surely miss seeing her carrying his child.

His child. Their child. He still cannot believe that they would have their first child with them in just a few months. It still feels surreal that he would become an Appa soon. It was his long time dream to have his own family, and now it is happening. His Yejin made it possible to fulfill his dream. Those baby shoes he used to collect would finally meet its owner soon. He can't wait. 

(Circa 2021 - Seoul)