Scene 8

While Hyunbin and their daughter, Jin Ae, are out for their daddy-daughter date, Yejin and their son, Jin-Woo, decided to do some grocery shopping before they head out to the mall to meet her husband and daughter so they can all have supper together

While Hyunbin and their daughter, Jin Ae, are out for their daddy-daughter date, Yejin and their son, Jin-Woo, decided to do some grocery shopping before they head out to the mall to meet her husband and daughter so they can all have supper together. For some odd reason, their son enjoys going to the grocery store with her and always insisting on pushing the cart even though it's still taller than him. Jin-Woo is a mini-Hyunbin through and through, from his looks to his personality. It warms Yejin's heart to witness her son growing up a gentleman like his Appa. During their grocery shopping, Jin-Woo would continuously want to carry the stuff for her, and he would be the one to place them in the cart. 

Her son explained to her once why he wanted to carry the things for her when she asked him one time about it, and he answered, "Appa told me that I shouldn't let a woman carry heavy stuff, especially you Omma and Jin Ae. Appa said to always take care of the people we love; that's why Jin-Woonie don't want you to get tired, Omma." When Jin-Woo told her this, Yejin nearly cried in the middle of the grocery store's aisle. She didn't know how she got so lucky to have found a very devoted husband and now the most thoughtful son. Yejin couldn't ask for anything anymore.

Yejin was suddenly reminded of the moments when they were still dating and hiding their relationship from the public; they would usually go to the grocery store together. Whenever they go out publicly together before, they try not to be too obvious, so they rarely put on a disguise. It still astounds her up to this day that the people they encountered during those moments respected their privacy and didn't mention anything about them to the media. They typically preferred to go either early morning or late in the evening to avoid the crowd of people. Now, it is their son who regularly accompanies her to the grocery store. Time does fly when you're having the most incredible time of your life. Even though it saddens her that their babies are growing up so quickly, she is also excited and looking forward to watching them grow up into lovely people and be their own person. 

She's hoping that the little one inside her would grow up to be just like his Hyung and Noona. They can't wait to meet their little miracle baby. Yejin cannot believe how blessed her life is. It is everything she's ever wanted and then some. 

(Circa 2025 - Seoul)