2

Author Note: I can't believe you have my eyes, I published this story recently and it is becoming popular in record time.

I thank all my readers and people who have added my story to their favorites and / or followed.

On a minor note, I'm preparing a change to my other SI Worm story: Maid Lovecraft.

With this I welcome you to the third chapter of my story.

XXX

"The fairest and most responsible thing would be to build everything needed to be a superhero, have some practice with my powers, after which to fight organized crime and the gangs of Brockton Bay City."

Practicing superpowers inside my "house" won't end well, especially when I want to try something more explosive and great, but first let's see when I'm quick with the build, then with my legs.

" 《Cyberkinesis 》, activation, show me what you can do." With this command my perception of the world has changed.

Now I can "feel" the machines, this body was already able to interact with the machines, but I feel that an invisible wall has been knocked down, allowing me to go deeper and understand every aspect of the machines, how they work, why they work, what their purpose is, but above all how to control and modify machines.

Stretching the right arm and moving the fingers, a dozen gadgets floated out of the boxes, with small gestures each of them were completely disassembled.

Having a full view of the available material, I assembled the necessary components, setting aside the rest for later use.

My little first creation is a wristwatch-like device, it can't do much.

Measuring time and speed is its main purpose, but it can act as a GPS, communication system, and lantern.

Nothing impressive, but with this I can't get lost if I get too far from the moon base.

XXX Information on Powers XXX

《Cyberkinesis 》

[The user may create, model and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware and other devices which may be referred to as "technology". It manifests as a special form of electrical / telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" that allows for physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data.

The user can control the flow of complex machinery and assemble or disable programming at will and use most of the technology remotely. A variation of the manipulation of electricity, they control specific electrons and tell them which elements to turn on or off and may be able to use electrical pulses to gently control smaller metal parts.]

XXX Returning to history

Once I got off the moon base, I put myself in a runner's position.

Memories of high school gym class come to mind, running around the gym so much that he throws up, all the effort and feeling of dying to get the pass.

I hate racing and racing in general, I always finish last, sometimes there are some worse than me, but I've never won a race.

This time things are different, I'm inside a superhuman body and I have superhuman powers.

"3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Star!"

I started running, I sprinted as fast as a bullet and I think I managed to break the ground where I started, already in addition to speed my strength has increased dramatically.