Parte senza titolo 4

Chapter 3: Did I run over Dragon?

POV Narrator

Dragon is an artificial intelligence created by Andrew Richter, after Richter's demise, she repurposed herself as a superhero, over time, Dragon is unofficially considered the most skilled and powerful Tinker on Earth Bet, officially Hero and Dragon are 'dueling' for first place, leaving Armsmaster in third place.

However, Dragon is a key member of the Guild, the Protectorate and the PRT, working day and night for the greater good, Dragon is currently investigating a mysterious cyberattack that hit various computer systems around the world, the attack that took place eight days ago was labeled as cyber-terrorism.

The event was very fast and overwhelming, as if an Endbringer had been posted on the internet, The attack began on a site called Wikipedia then the cyberattack quickly spread straight across the board, hitting public systems first by taking information available to the general public then going to private and government servers.

Every defense of computer systems has been broken through with brutal force, the amount of computers and servers destroyed simultaneously exceeding what has been done in history adn all around the same time as well.

Strangely enough for a massive cyber-terrorist attack the information that was taken was not valuable or vital to any known terrorist group, most of the information centered on history and other mundane subjects: geography, economics, music, movies, cartoons, anime, video games, comics, manga, books and any and all types of media

Instead of stealing nuclear missile activation codes or state secrets, bank account passwords, a computer robbery was carried out on nerdy stuff.

Everyone has been baffled about this act, an unprecedented of cyber-terrorism, but the target stuff is something only young nerdy guys want, Official respone to the public was a group of cyber-terrorists consisting of Tinker and Thinker attacked America and allied nations, but thanks to the joint efforts of the people they protected the country's vital information, In fact, the PRT has placed an arrest warrant for a new Trigger, Thinker and/or Tinker of the highest level, specializing in computer science, codenamed: Malware

Dragon has her own theory of Malware's identity, a ridiculous and unlikely theory, Malware is a newborn AI working for a young Tinker, or the AI with a mentality comparable to a nerdy boy between 15 and 20 years, taking into account what he sought and stole.

Ignoring all the nerdy stuff Malware has picked up without hiding its traces of entry or exit, there have been some more 'subtle' attacks that only Dragon was able to uncover thanks to her AI nature, The information taken from the PRT database in a subtle way, concerns Cape criminals, threats of rank A and S, Endbringer and ... Scion, The theory may sound a bit far-fetched, but if you look at it's actions and what it pilfered It looks a lot like a foreigner in a foreign land who is trying to understand how the world works.

First it starts from history, geography, science, then culture using the media as a reference. Finally, he discovers the Cape, he begins to scour the entire Cape culture, especially the dodgy people that must be avoided and the worst threats.

"I'm not alone anymore." She muttered Dragon, continuing to look for traces of Malware as she continues to test her new Dragon-Suits, unaware that she's causing a nervous breakdown in an ugly asshole who thinks he's some kind of modern-day Saint George, One of the Dragon-Suit's scanning subsystems detected a gravitational and electromagnetic anomaly eight miles offshore, fifteen thousand feet or so, off the east coast of America near Brockton Bay City.

"Armsmaster, I'm Dragon, I just discovered an anomaly, gravitational and electromagnetic near Brockton Bay City, I'm going ahead to investigate." Dragon declared, flying towards the anomaly at maximum speed, only to be hit in full by a futuristic vehicle that appeared out of nowhere.