4✧Meeting him for the first time

The next day in the morning Chenle has been woken up by loud yells in the living room. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a tall boy standing in front of him - his back facing him. Chenle furrowed his brows.

"MOM." The boy yelled again. Chenle flinched but couldn't say or utter a word, he just stayed laying on the sofa, watching the boy's back.

After a while Ara came down with a scowl on her face.

"Finally you're here." The boy that Chenle didn't know spoke, instead of shouting now.

"What is it Jisung? Why are you yelling this early in the morning, it's barely even 7." Ara complained, a little exaggeratedly in a sleepy tone. It was 7:30 actually.

'So his name is Jisung?' Chenle thought.

"Mom who's this? And why is he... here and... sleeping on our sofa?" The boy named Jisung asked, finally turning around to face Chenle.

And for the first time Chenle saw his face. Small eyes, a cute nose, rosey cheeks and his lips looking like a baby chick. His face even reminded Chenle of a baby chick.

'Wait did I just think his nose is cute?' Chenle thought again, the furrowed eyebrows of his loosening up due to realization.

"Jisung .. he's Chenle, aunt Mei's son... You know aunt Mei who I talked a lot about all these years..." Ara spoke.

Jisung furrowed his brows then turned his back at Chenle again to look at his mother, clearly confused as to what her son is doing here!

"I'll explain to you later but please be nice to him for the time being." Ara approached her son and caressed his hair and then planted a kiss on the boy's forehead.

Then she went towards the sofa where Chenle was, the boy has sat up in the middle of this mother and son's conversation. Jisung watched his mom interact with the stranger so carefully.

"Chenle." Ara called for Chenle and Chenle became alert after hearing his name being called out.

"You have college at 9 right? You should get ready, Jisung will drive you there."

Jisung gawked at his mother after hearing what she said while, Chenle only nodded, hanging his head low.

Ara then sat down closely beside Chenle and put her left arm over the boy's right shoulder gently. "Jisung is my son, he's younger than you. You two should get along as from tonight you'll be sharing his room because I'm definitely not letting you sleep in the sofa or alone anymore. Hmm! Yes I can give you a guest room but it's better for you to have a companion.. You don't mind right?"

Chenle can only nod at Ara, he knew he could've said no but right in that moment he couldn't say it out, truth is he was even scared of Jisung, seeing him yell in the morning in a bad mood. He sighed internally.

"You should now wash up, I'll make the breakfast." Ara stood up.

"You can use the bathroom over there." Ara pointed to the direction. Chenle looked at the direction for a while then looked down again.

Chenle then pulled his luggage on his lap and took out the toothbrush and toothpaste then closed the bag by the chain again. He awkwardly stood up and stood there for a while still not looking at anyone, and after a while, he awkwardly and slowly made his way towards the bathroom.

"He'll take time to get along and adjust." Ara sighed and then looked at her son who was watching everything silently.

"Now come and sit here." She motioned for Jisung to sit beside her on the sofa. After Jisung sat down with a puzzled expression on his face, Ara started explaining everything that happened at night.

Jisung sat there with a blank expression on his face after hearing everything. He felt really bad for Chenle, immediately getting a feeling to protect and take care of the boy.

Meanwhile, Chenle has come back after 10 minutes to the living room and he stood there looking at the mother and son, listening to everything Ara was telling.

---------------------------

Published : 22-11-2020

Words: 695