Chapter 1 The start

In the morning:

Flippy's pov:

I wake up, and saw the sun was up in the sky, so he got out of bed and put his Beret on his head and put the dog tags on his neck and his jacket, then he decided to go to a restaurant to eat.

Flippy was walking, then he look up at the sky.

Flippy:" it is a good day today" he said.

when he was still walking then he saw cuddles, Handy talking he went to them " Hi guy's" flippy said to cuddles and Handy look behind them.

H&C: morning Flippy.

Flippy:"so what are you guys doing latter".

chuddles: I'm gonna hang out with giggles.

Handy: and I'm going to Petunia's house.

flippy: I'm gonna go eat see you later.

Cuddles and Handy left and flippy went into the restaurant and set down on a chair and look at the menu, then the Waiter came.

waiter: what can I get you? flippy put the menu down and look at the Waiter.

flippy: I will have a bugger and fries please.

Flippy said to the waiter, and the Waiter write it down and left flippy sat down and waited, the chief came and give flippy his meal, minutes later flippy finish his meal and give the Waiter the bill and left.

When flippy was walking back home he heared noises (it was behind the tree) he looks and he saw ale yelling at a red porcupine, (Ale push her in the face) flaky fell on the grass sobbing.
Ale: you are a dumb girl no one will like you. flaky was crying more she was hurt, flippy watched what happened he didn't want the girl to be hurt he walked to Ale.

Ale: oh look who's here my boyfriend.

flippy: what are you doing to her you can't hurt a girl like her and I'm not your boyfriend I don't love you I will never love you.

flippy said with a mad face at Ale.