Chapter 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the wonderful, crazy, boring life of Hallie Hardin. A 17 year old girl who lives with her dad and 4 brothers in a mansion. Although she's rich she doesn't wear expensive clothes she prefers hoodies and shorts.

Her mother died when she was 3 she was murdered and not having a mother really hit Hallie at a young age such as first period, crushes, finding friends and bullying she had to deal with it all on her own.

"Get up Hallie or you'll be late." My dad yells out

"Okay jeez dad." I sigh closing my eyes for a second before the door swings open and I jump

"Now." He says sternly crossing his arms

I slowly get up and make my bed before walking into my bathroom and getting into the shower after undressing.

I finished my shower and hopped out walking back into my room and over my walk in closet to pick an outfit.

I end up choosing a grey sweater, black bag, black jeans and white sneakers.

I pull my hair into a messy bun and grab my bag and keys and head downstairs for breakfast

I sat down at the table grabbing my plate of bacon and eggs and digging in when someone stole a piece of my bacon.

"Hey." I say Angrily

"Snooze you lose sis." Mark says smiling

I roll my eyes and finish my breakfast as I get up and grab my bag and head out the door to my car.

I get in my car starting it up and pulling out of the driveway. I can't wait to see everyone's face at school when they see my new black Ferrari I got for getting my ps last month.

I arrive at school 20 minutes later and quickly get out of the car and shut the door heading towards the school.

I walk Upto my locker and open it grabbing my English book and walking to my English class. I walk in and sit down at the back and look out of the window and sigh.

Ever since I turned 15 I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and it sucks I can't talk to guys because of it and I don't have many friends but my best friend Tessa.

The bell rings and class starts as I open my book someone sits down next to me and I look over and see this blonde boy smiling at me.

"Hello." He says

"Hey." I smile at him

"I'm miles nice to meet you." He says smiling

"I'm Hallie." I say confused

"I'm new here sorry if someone usually sits here." He says smiling

"Actually nobody sits near me." I say sadly