Chapter 12

I wake up at 7:00 am the next morning thinking I'm okay to go to school.

I get out of bed and head towards the shower but as soon as I get in I fall over feeling sick.

I grab my stomach and hurl so much I feel like I'm gonna pass out so I sit down.

Once I'm finished I walk back into my room and get dressed in a grey top, blue shorts and white sneakers.

I leave my hair down in waves as I grab my bag and keys heading downstairs for breakfast.

I sit down at the table and look at the food in front of me and it makes me sick.

I get up from the table and run upstairs to the toilet just making it in time and sit down on the ground.

The door opens and in walks Mark looking at me confused

"Nah your not going go back to bed I'll call in." He says

I sigh as he walks out and back down the stairs.

I grab a bucket from the laundry room and walk back into my room and lay back down in bed in my pjs.

I wake up at 12:00 pm and head downstairs to grab a drink as I feel dehydrated.

I open the fridge and grab some apple juice before walking back upstairs and into my room.

I jumped back into my bed and switched on the tv picking a movie to put on.

I ended up watching Rampage which was really good I heard and laid down.

I heard the front door open and someone walking upstairs and my door opened.

"Hello." I asked

"Hey." Brodie says smiling

"What are you doing here." I asked confused

"I came to check up on you Tessa said you were sick." He smiled

"Naw thanks." I smiled

He walked over to my bed and hopped in under the covers pulling me onto his chest.

I laid down on him getting comfortable as I closed my eyes.

I woke up at 3:00 pm and looked over and brodie was gone which made me a bit sad.

I got out of bed heading downstairs to the fridge and grabbing a water before going back upstairs to my bedroom.

I sat down on my bed feeling sick as hell and I noticed I'm even sweating like crazy which is odd.

I woke up the next morning at 7:00 am and get out of bed feeling better.

I head towards the shower getting in and letting the water hit my back and I smile.

I finish in the shower and head back into my room to get dressed

I get dressed in a white crop top, a pink skirt, pink glasses and some rings with white heels.