Chapter 11

I wake up at 7:00 am and get out of bed heading towards the shower.

I undress and step inside as the warm water soothes my back and I sigh.

I feel really sick this morning I have since yesterday and I throw up.

I finish my shower and head back to my room to get dressed for school.

I get dressed in a brown hat, gold hoop earrings, a red top, blue shorts, white sneakers, a watch and a white bag.

I leave my hair down in waves as I grab my keys and bag heading downstairs.

I sit down at the table eating a bowl of cereal as Mark and Joel walk downstairs

"Morning." Mark says kissing my forehead

"Good morning." I say smiling

"Your In a good mood." He asks

"Yes I am." I smile

I finish eating my breakfast and then grab my bag heading outside to the car.

Marcus unlocks the car as I get in and we head towards school.

We arrive at school 10 minutes later and I get out of the car as they lock it.

I walk to the north side of campus towards my locker before heading to my English class.

I open my locker and grab my books heading to class early. I arrive 10 minutes later and take a seat down at the back as I put my earphones in.

The students slowly start to walk in as I stare out the window waiting for the day to end.

I see brady walk in and smile at me so I return it and smile back. He walks over and sits down next to me.

"Hey." He says

"Hey Brady." I say smiling

"How are you." He asks

"I'm okay yourself." I ask

"Not to bad." He says

The teacher walks in as we quieten down and open our books for class.

"Good morning guys." Ms Willis says

Class ends and I get up grabbing my bag and heading towards my history class.

I walk back to my locker and grab my history and maths book as I put my English book in my locker.

I walk to my history class and arrive 5 minutes later taking a seat at the back of the class and look out the window as people walk past it.

"Have a good day kiddo." Miles says kissing my forehead as he walks away from me.