Chapter 15

I wake up at 7:00 am the next morning and get out of bed.

I head towards the shower undressing and hopping in as I let the warm water hit my back.

I finish my shower and walk back into my room to get dressed.

I end up choosing a long grey hoodie, bracelet and blue shorts with white sneakers.

I put my hair into two braids and then grab my keys and walk downstairs to wait for Brodie, Blake, Brady, Natasha and Tessa

We all decided since schools out we wanted to go to the beach today.

"Hey are you here yet." I ask Brodie

"On the way baby." He says

"Okay see you." I say hanging up

I walk towards the front door and wait by it for my boyfriend and best friends.

They arrive 20 minutes later and I shut the door jumping into the car with Brodie while Brady, Blake, Tessa and Natasha are in Brady's car.

We arrive at McDonald's so we can get some food as I'm starving.

We grab a seat at McDonald's and we all order something different and then everyone goes onto their phones and I day dream.

"Hey has anyone seen kellie lately." I ask

"Not really." Brodie says

"Nah not since I ended things with her." Brady says

"Nope and I'm glad I haven't." Tessa says

After we get our food everyone eats and then we get up and head back to the car so we can head to the beach for a swim.

I told them we could go use my pool but they didn't want to they love the beach and I can't lie I do as well.

We arrive and I park the car as they all jump out and head to the beach while I go to the bathrooms and change.

I get changed into a yellow pair of bikinis, a bandana, glasses, an anklet and put my hair into a messy bun