Chapter 7

The game continues and it eventually gets back around to my turn.

"Hallie truth or dare." Toby asks

"Truth." I say

"Have you ever had sex." He asks

"Actually dare." I say

"Okay I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Ryan." A girl says

I look at him and he nods and he helps me off the chair and I hold his hair walking Upto his room.

We make it to his room and we shut the door and he locks it as he pushes me onto the bed and I giggle.

He climbs onto me and kisses me passionately as I grab hold of his hair and he moans loudly.

He deepens the kiss and I take off my shirt and he helps me with my bra.

"Wow." He smiles and i blush

"Your beautiful." He says

He rips off his shirt and then his pants as he looks at me for permission and I nod.

He inserts his penis into me and thrusts in and out as I moan loudly.

I told him it was my first time and he said he would be gentle.

We finished and he helped me put my bra back on as he helped me back onto my feet and we walked downstairs.

The game ended and we just ended up talking in the kitchen and then he walks into the living room to talk to his friends.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab a drink as I sit down at the counter.

"Hey." Ryan says smiling at me as he stands in between my legs

"Hey." I say smiling

"How you feeling." He asks

"I'm okay." I sigh

He kisses my forehead as Toby walks into the kitchen sighing and puts his head down.

"Toby." I call out

I push ryan away and run outside after him.

"Toby wait." I call out after him

"What." He asks angrily

"Why are you angry you told me we're just friends." I say angrily

"I know." He says angrily

"Then why are you mad." I ask confused

"Because." He says

"Of this." He smiles

He walks towards me and kisses me passionately as I stand there shocked and I eventually kiss him back.

"Wow." I hear someone call

I pull away from Toby and turn around to see ryan sadly looking at me.

I sigh and go to walk over to him but he gets into his car and speeds away.

I turn back around to Toby and look at him angrily

"You just ruined any chance of a relationship I had with him." I say angrily

"I'm sorry." He says