ready

"I grew up on a farm and always liked pigs. And so family started calling me piggy, then my friends, and now my boyfriend. It's a fucking curse by now." I elaborated.

She just giggled. We finally got to the room. I walked in and she went back.

"Ah, you must be Chris." A lady greeted. "My name is Janet, and I'll be your fitter."

"Alright. What do I do?"

"Follow me."

I followd her to a room with a stand right in the middle.

"Get down to your undergarments and stand right there. I'll be right back."

She walked out. I took off everything by my boxer breifs. Like she said. I then stood on the stand in the middle. She soon came back in with a measuring thing.

"Woah. Mr. Santal said you had a lot of tattoos. But I didn't think a full body tattoo." She was surprised.

"Yeah. I really like tattoos, obviously." I chuckled. She then did measurements.

"God, I hope he doesn't want your tattoos covered. Cause that's gonna be one hell of a job."

"I feel like it'd actually be impossible. Meaning my tattoos go all the way up past my ears a little." She laughed a bit.

"So how long have you and him been together?"

"2 years actually. We just moved in together 2 months ago."

"Woah. Then how come nobody ever sees you? This is gonna be the first time the public will see you together as far as I know."

"Yeah. I don't know anything about fashion. And we barely go out. Well... Will barely goes out." I confirmed. "While he's at work I'll usually be hanging out with my friend; Jason."

"Well you know, you won't be able to go out in public like normal after people learn who your boyfriend is."

"Oh shit. I didn't even think about that. Dammit." I cursed.

She was soon done. I got dressed again.

"Go give this to Jasper; the guy right next door to the right." She told me handing me a paper with measurements.

"Ight. Thank you miss."

I then walked out and knocked on Jasper's door.

"Come in!" I heard.

I walked in and saw Will and who I assume to be Jasper.

"Janet told me to give you these measures." I handed him the paper.

"Thank you." Jasper thanked. I looked at Will.

"What do I do now?" I asked him.

"Well we're discussing outfits. So unless you want a say in your outfit then you can just go home."

"Actually, I want him here. To see what will look good on him." Jasper insisted. I just shrugged. "So I've been sketching out the outfit. And I've been told that you have tattoos."

"Yes. I have full body tattoos. From my feet all the way up to my ears. Well... Missing out some parts. But you get the point."

"Alright, follow me. We need to find what colors look good on you." I followed him to a room. Will right behind us. "Get down to your underwear. And I'll be right back." Jasper then walked out.

"This is the second time today people are seeing me half naked. Are you sure you're alright with this?" I implied as I got undressed.

"They're professionals Chris."

Jasper soon came back in with colors. He held up different colors next to me as Will either said yes or no.

I was getting so bored. My phone then started to buzz in my hoodie. Will grabbed it and looked who it was.

"It's your mom." Will said as he handed it to me.