end

I then wrote my note.

I can't do this. I've been hurt too many fucking times. The last time I ever felt this way was when my dad died. And I can't take it anymore. My family hates me, the internet/world hates me, and the one who I thought loved me the most cheated on me with 2 girls in a damn pool. And I feel like no matter what I do, I'm in the way. I'm a burden to everyone around me. It's better off if I just die. For everyone's sake... Goodbye... I love you...
~Chris "Piggy" Johnson

I tore it out and put it on the floor. I hugged Lars.

"I'm sorry buddy. But I don't want you to worry about me anymore."

I opened up the window and looked down. It was a big fall. Which is what I wanted. A few people were out there. I took a deep breath and began to climb out.

But Lars bit onto my pants leg and pulled me away with all of his might. I fell onto the floor.

"Stop it Lars!" I demanded. "Down!"

He laid down and wimpered. Hiding his face again. I got back up and climbed out of the window. I was standing on the ledge when the door slammed open. Before I could jump I was pulled back in.

"Are you fucking insane!?" Jeremy yelled at me.

I was on the floor and he was standing over me. Audry and another guy was also in the room watching this happen.

Lars got up and got the letter off the floor and gave it to Audry for her to read.

"Why the hell were you trying to jump out of a damn window!?"

"Why would you care if I died or not!?" I sneered. "You clearly don't give a shit about me!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Jeremy Andrew Graves." Audry said his full name. He looked at her. "I think you know what hell you did."

"No I don't!"

"Who were the two skanks in the pool with you?"

"Fuck..." He cursed under his breath. "Can you give us a second?"

Audry and the guy walked out and Jeremy closed the window. He sat next to me.

"You weren't even gonna tell me?"

"No. No I wasn't. Because I didn't think you saw me. And I figure some things are better left unsaid."

"Give me a good reason why I should trust you again and not leave."

He began to hold me in his arms but I pushed him away. Lars saw that and sat in between us.

"I can't give you a good reason... Except that I was drunk and regret it."

Tears fell down his cheeks. I stood up. I made up my mind. Nobody was gonna fucking stop me anymore. I walked down the stairs. Jeremy chased after me.

"Chris! Stop!"

Everyone noticed that and went silent. To see what was going on. I was standing at the front door. He grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me Jeremy!" I hissed.

"Please don't go! I can make it up! I swear!"

"No! You're a cheating asshole who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but yourself! As long as you get your way!"

I then stomped out. I got in my car. I left Lars there. I didn't want to take his life too.

I drove to the nearest bridge. Without hesitation I drove off.