away

"Hey mom. I'm kinda busy right now. Can you make it sorta quick?" I answered the phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Please tell me you're not getting another tattoo."

"No. I'm at Will's work. They're figuring out what colors look good on me and not. Cause Will and I are going to the Met Gala. I got no fucking clue what it is. But I'm going."

"Oh, your sister used to talk about that. She's gonna be so jealous."

"Yeah. Anyway, what do you need?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to see how piggy was doing."

"Ah. Well I'm doing good. The best that I can."

"Love you. Bye."

"Love you. Bye." I then hung up.

We were soon done and I could get dressed again.

"Can I go now? I'm over the top bored."

"Yes you can go now. See you at home. Love you."

"Love you too."

I then walked out and left. I drove to my Jason's tattoo parlor. He owns a tattoo parlor and did 99% of my tattoos.

"Greetings sluts!" I announced as I walked in.

"Where have you been? You usually come in earlier." Jason pointed out.

"I've been at Will's work getting fitted and finding out what colors make me look ugly and what colors don't."

"Why?"

"Because we have to go to a thing called the Met Gala that happens once a year this weekend. And the theme is Heaven and Hell. So I'm forced to wear a costume or whatever."

"You have been together for 2 years. And you're just now going to one of these?"

"Yeah. He knows I don't give a shit about fashion or whatever. But he wants me to go this years." I paused for a second. "And after this, going out in public will most likely be hell."

Jason chuckled a little. After a little bit I went back home. Hoping Will would be there.

I drove back home and he wasn't back. I sighed and walked in. I let Lars outside. I sat on the steps on the deck and vaped a little. I then played fetch with Lars with his rope.

I honestly hate when he's not here. I hate that he always over works himself. To the point where he'll fall asleep on the floor by the time he gets home. It's not healthy. And he doesn't get it.

It soon started to get dark. Lars and I went inside. I started to cook dinner. I made Spaghetti and garlic bread. I made two plates but put one in the refrigerator.

I didn't want to eat alone. This would be the 3rd night in a row. I put food in Lars' bowl then set it on the table. Lars jumped up and sat on a chair and ate at the table with me.

When I we were done I cleaned up the mess Lars made then cleaned my dishes.

I stood at the sink and did the dishes. Afterwards I laid on the couch watching TV. Lars got up on the couch with me and laid on top of me. He thinks he's a damn lap dog. But I'm fine with it. He's my baby.

"Chris." I heard Will whispering my name. I opened my eyes.
"You fell asleep on the couch, it's 10 at night."

"Did you just get home?" He nodded his head yes. I frowned.

"I'll be waiting in bed for you."

He then walked upstairs. I sighed. Lars was asleep on me. I gently got up. I then picked Lars up and put him over my shoulder. He woke up but didn't squirm around. He likes to be carried.