Part 4

(1 week later) Fundy was stuck in Jsclatt house, he could not escape. Jsclatt started to hurt him. Fundy looked out the window. "Fundy, come" Jsclatt said. Fundy did not listen. Jsclatt took out the remote and pressed the button. 

Fundy wimped in pain. "You did not listen to me" Jsclatt said as he turned it off. Fundy crawled towards Jsclatt. Jsclatt slapped Fundy in the face. "Disobey me and you'll regret it" Jsclatt said. "Yes sir, I will not disobey you ever again" Fundy said. 

Jsclatt threw his empty bottle at the side of him. "You better" Jsclatt said. There was a knock at the door. Jsclatt opened the door. "Yes Punz" Jsclatt said. "We have a problem sir" Punz said. "What type of problem?' Jsclatt asked. "Pogtopia is back" Punz said. "

Those losers, let's go Punz" Jsclatt said. "We should bring Fundy" Punz said. "Why would we do that?" Jsclatt said. "For leverage" Punz said. "Good idea Punz, come on Fundy" Jsclatt said. Fundy got up and walked towards Jsclatt. They went to the area with the van. 

(If you watch L'manberg, they do have a van) Jsclatt was outside with Punz and Fundy. "Where are they?" Jsclatt said. "Now!" Wilbur yelled. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Dream, Quackity, Jsclatt, Fundy, George, Ninja, Nick, Karl, Niki, Bad, and Skeppy surrounded Jsclatt, Punz, and Fundy. 

"What" Jsclatt said. Punz backed up and put his gun out. "You're surrounded and outnumbered" Punz said. "Give me my Fundy back" Dream said. "Fine" Jsclatt said. Fundy looked at Jsclatt. "I-I'm free" Fundy thought. He ran towards Dream and hugged him. Dream hugged back.