Final part 11

"Did you hear that?" Karl said. "Yeah" Minx said. Fundy walked towards them. "Fundy" Dream said as he ran towards Fundy and hugged him. Dream broke the hug. "Where the hell were you, why were you done when the explosion came?" Dream asked. 

"I'm sorry I left" Fundy said. Nightmare, Wilbur, and Quackity walked towards them. "Is this a dream or do I see Wilbur and Quackity?" Punz said. "Definitely not a dream" Niki said. "How are they alive?" Techno said. Nightmare and Fundy looked at each other.

 "What did you guys do?" Dream said. "Well um.." Fundy said as he backed up to Nightmare. Everyone looked at him. "I may have brought Wilbur and Quackity to life by a summoning paper" Fundy said. "Show me" Dream said. 

Nightmare teleported the paper to Dream's hand. "Presidents blood" Dream yelled. "What?" Wilbur said. "Is that why my arm was bleeding?" Tubbo said. "Yes" Nightmare said. "At least we know we can bring people back" Fundy said.

 "But taking someone's blood without permission is not unacceptable" Techno said. "Your grounded, you are going to stay in the house" Dream said. "What, but.." Fundy said. "No buts, now go home" Dream said. "I hate you" Fundy said before running away.

 "What do we do with Wilbur and Quackity?" Karl asked. "Quackity can go home, but Wilbur will have to stay in jail" Tubbo said. "I understand, I deserve any punishment" Wilbur said. "Come on Wilbur" Punz said. Wilbur and Punz began to walk away. 

(Punz is still right hand man) (With Fundy) Fundy was in his room. He was bored but couldn't get out of the house. "Maybe I could entertain myself" Fundy thought as he got up. (3 hours later) Fundy was asleep on the floor. Dream walked in the house and saw him.

 "Poor Fundy" Dream thought. He walked towards him and picked Fundy up. He put Fundy on there bed. (3 years later) Fundy was not grounded anymore. Wilbur was free from jail and got to spend time with his boyfriend Quackity. Everyone was happy.