Part 6

(With Wilbur) Wilbur went to his secret room. "I will miss this place" Wilbur thought. "Gonna press the button" He heard someone say. Wilbur turned around and saw Technoblade. "You won't stop me" Wilbur said. 

"I won't" Techno said. "Ok, just wanted to say" Wilbur said as he looked at the button. "It was never meant to be" Wilbur said before pressing the button. (With the others) "Do you hear something?" Fundy said. "Yeah" Bad said. "Same" Quackity said.

 The TNT went off and exploded everything. (After the explosion settled down) Wilbur and Techno looked at the destruction. "Wow" Techno said. Karl opened his eyes. He crawled towards Nick. "Babe" Karl said. Nick did not move. Karl began to cry.

 "Nick, wake up" Karl yelled. Niki opened her eyes and sat up. "Nick, please don't leave me" Karl yelled. Niki looked at Minx and shook her. Minx woke up. "My head" Minx said as she sat up. Niki hugged her. "You are ok!" Niki said. Dream and Tubbo began to wake up. 

"L'manberg, it's ruined" Tubbo said in a sad tone. He saw Tommy on the floor, fainted. "Tommy" Tubbo said as he crawled towards him. Dream stood up and looked around. He saw Fundy on the floor, fainted. Dream ran over to Fundy and sat next to him. "Fundy, wake up" Dream said. 

Fundy opened his eyes a little. "D-Dream.." Fundy said. "I am right here, I promise you will be ok" Dream said. Fundy closed his eyes and fainted. Dream saw Wilbur and Techno walk towards them. "Why would you do that, that was plan B" Tubbo yelled. 

"I wanted to press the button" Wilbur said. Dream pointed to the fainted people. "Look what you did to us, to them" Dream yelled. Wilbur looked down. "I had to, I wanted to" Wilbur said. Dream took out his sword. "You are going to pay" Dream said. His eyes turned red.