Part 10

(Time skip because I'm bored) Fundy was in his and Dream's house looking for a book. He saw a book called a summoning book. "Hm?" Fundy thought as he opened it. He turned the page. There was a page about how to summon Demons, werewolves, devils, witches and other monsters.

 "Everything looks boring" Fundy said. He closed the book and got up. "Maybe I can hang out with Niki" Fundy said as he held the book up to put it away. A paper fell off and onto the ground. Fundy put the book away and grabbed the paper. He opened it and his eyes widened. 

"How to summon a human" Fundy said. He put the paper down. "Nightmare" Fundy said. "Yeah" Nightmare said as he appeared. "If I read this, will I summon a human from the dead?" Fundy asked as he pointed to the paper. Nightmare looked at it. "Yeah" Nightmare said. 

"Who do I miss?" Fundy thought. Fundy looked at him. "Wilbur, my dad and Quackity" Fundy said. "Didn't Wilbur blow up Manberg?" Nightmare said. Fundy grabbed the paper and stood up. "I know, but I do miss him" Fundy said. "I can't stop you, so go ahead" Nightmare. F

undy looked at the ingredients. "It's in some sort of language" Fundy said. "I can read it for you" Nightmare said. "Yes please" Fundy said. "The president's blood is the important part, it might be hard though" Nightmare said. "I'll get the hard ingredients" Nightmare said. "I will get it at night" Fundy said. 

(At night) Fundy sneaked towards Tubbo's house and walked in. Tubbo was asleep in bed. Fundy took out his knife and walked towards him. "Sorry" Fundy thought. He cut Tubbo's arm a little bit. Tubbo closed his eyes hard in pain. 

Fundy took a tube and put it under the cut. Blood was getting in the tube. "Mmm" Tubbo mumbled. "He's waking up, I need to hide" Fundy thought. He closed the tube and went under the bed. Tubbo opened his eyes and sat up. 

"Ow, my arm" Tubbo said as he looked at his arm. "I need to get out of here, but how?" Fundy thought. "I need to wash my cut" Tubbo thought as he got out of bed and went to the sink. "Nightmare, teleport me out of here" Fundy thought. 

Fundy teleported towards Nightmare. "Did you get the blood?" Nightmare said. "Yes, btw where are we?" Fundy asked as he looked around. "Dream's secret base, the cauldron ready" Nightmare said. (Idk if Dream has a secret base) 

Fundy walked towards Nightmare and looked at the cauldron. It was like a summoning circle. There was stuff on the circle. "Put the blood in the middle, only put two drops. Fundy did what Nightmare said. There was a light beaming up.

Then the explosion happened. Nightmare and Fundy were coughing. "Did it work?" Fundy said. He saw Quackity and Wilbur. "Son" WIlbur said confused. "Dad" Fundy said. (With Dream) Dream heard an explosion. He opened his eyes and looked beside him. "Babe" Dream said. He did not see his fiance. Dream got up and walked outside. Everyone else was outside.