Part 3

(The next morning) Fundy went to the throne area. "Ah Fundy, perfect timing" Jsclatt said. "It is?" Fundy said. "I want to promote you to vice president" Jsclatt said. Fundy eyes went wide. "You are like a son to me Fundy, even though Wilbur was your dad" Jsclatt said. 

"Thx Mr president" Fundy said. "Calm me dad" Jsclatt said. "O-Ok dad" Fundy said.(4 years later) Fundy was the vice president, he was Pogtopia spy as well. Jsclatt called his vice president to the stage. 

Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Dream, and Quackity were on the top of the building to the right. Jsclatt looked at Fundy. "Yes dad" Fundy said. "Close your eyes" Jsclatt said. "I have a bad feeling about this, I just know it" Dream thought. 

"Ok" Fundy said as he closed his eyes. Jsclatt put a shock collar on his neck. (Btw, Punz is the right hand man. Why not) Punz was shocked. (Little pun, hehe) Fundy opened his eyes and tried to get the collar off. "Don't take it off, now you'll have to learn a lesson" Jsclatt said. 

He took the remote and hit the red button. Fundy fell to the floor in pain. His ears were down. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, Dream, and Quackity used pearls to teleport to the ground. "Hello Pogtopia" Jsclatt said. Quackity looked at him with angry eyes. 

"Let him go" Quackity yelled. "Should I deal with them" Punz said. "Nah" Jsclatt said as he stopped shocking Fundy. Punz, Jsclatt, and Fundy walked down the stage and to the seating area. "Do you think I'm dum, I know your precious son was a spy" Jsclatt said. 

Jsclatt looked at Quackity "I see Quackity, you joined the loser side" Jsclatt said. Quackity looked down. "Let's go" Jsclatt said. Fundy did not move at all. "Fundy, let's go" Jsclatt yelled. Fundy followed him. "You will listen to me, or you will get shocked" Jsclatt said.  Punz, Fundy, and Jsclatt began to walk away. "Fundy" Dream yelled.