Chapter 18 part 2

The kingdom of Grusan had been in havoc, the impending war wreaking destruction within the kingdom walls. The Cirlase deciding on if another war is what they could handle, they hadnt replenished soldiers from the LAST war let alone join a new one,
"In all due respect we cant sacrifice anymore soldiers" one creature said.
"We cant sit idle either! We are sitting ducks if we decide not to help!"
"Joey you are saying this because Yugi is your friend" another sneered.
Joey felt aggravated.
"Its not that! Nekroz will be risen and who will be able to defeat him again!? The only one capable of defeating the titan is the king of dragons!"
"HE CANT EVEN CONTROL HIMSELF" another shouted.
"We have time to train him! We can do this! Besides the prophecy will come true and with Atem there nothing will kill him!" Joey shot back.
"Joey we are NOT participating and thats final"
"Dad! Please! If nekroz is revived we will all die anyways! We may as well go down with a fight!" Joey reasoned,
The king of cirlase seeming to ponder this.
"I suppose in that scenario you are correct, however they need royal blood plus all the stones! They already screwed that up. Kei was slain before they had all the stones"
"Meaning! If they kill Yugi even at the beginning of the war... nekroz will be revived"
"Joey let the dragons fight this alone!"
"Yeah! They haven't done anything for US" another snapped.
"Do you forget kei is no longer the king!? Yugi is more than capable of being everything Kei was plus more! Have you forgotten how he can make the shadows VANISH! With a simple light arrow?"
"They owe us too much already, wheeler"
"He helped sarah! When your wife got attacked by those shadow dragons who stepped in!?"
The man looked away, "this was the past! I owe him NOTHING"
Joey glared.
"You owe him EVERYTHING, or does your wife mean nothing to you!?"
The man looked down and back up.
"And by joining in the war i could get killed so what would have been the point!"
Joey walked up to him and put his face inches away,
"That child in her womb, THATS the point. The NEXT generation of Cirlase wont have a chance because you were too scared!"
He looked to his wife in shock. "Sarah?"
"I was gonna tell you tonight" she glared at Joey.
The man in question retracted and apologized.
"Enough!" A deep voice came.
Everyone stopped and turned around.
"As king of Cirlase I hole the final decision."
"But my king! He has a point! No one will survive if that titan is revived"
"Rex NO ONE is being revived, the dragons have brainwashed you!"
"Have you seen the weather!? The sky has been almost black for a week! Nekroz is all BUT revived!" Another shouted.
Before joey knew it the two lunged at each other and teeth going at each others throats.
The king went down and separated them by his hand alone.
"Enough" His voice held no room for arguments.
"I have made my decision"

"Yugi are you sure about this?"
Yugi looked to Atem his eyes rimmed with tears.
"I have to be sure, the entirety of the world depends on this"
Yugi could hear eyes roll.
"My prince i don't think the world will care if you have bushy eye brows in the war.
Yugi looked offended.
"Ill have you know a prince must always look ravishingly handsome"
Atem smirked.
"You are always handsome"
"Yeah because it's definitely not the riches that attracted you" came a dead voice.
"Nico that wasn't nice"
"Shut up, will" will smirked.
Then the door burst open with light dragons dragging in the other heirs.
"Will help!"
The emperor jumped in surprise and immediately left plucking the princes eyebrows to look over the heirs.
"Help he ... he..."
"Calm down izuku, what happened!?"
"He... and heba... he .."
will grew frustrated and looked to the others.
"Katsuki jumped in front of a crystal spear from heba. It was meant to hit Izuku, shouto was busy fighting off pegasus with kirishima and I." Denki explained.
"Oh my god!" Will hurried and took the body and placed him onto the bed after nico kicked yugi out of it.
"You didnt have to kick him off!" Atem snapped, helping the prince up.
"Suck it up, buttercup" was all nico replied with.
"Now everyone out!" Will shouted and began to get to work,
Yugi stared at katsuki. In thought.
Atem took the princes hand and guided him out of the room "what are you thinking?
Yugi looked to Izuku and noticed his head bleeding from the top of his right eye.
"What happened?"
Izuku looked at yugi and replied "pegasus and heba surprised attacked us last night, we were not too far from shiba when we got the message to meet here, so we changed direction and got here quickly, flying really makes time go fast, but thats when we got tired from the fights before hand. We landed and decided to make cano there. Right outside huicia, thats when heba came out of nowhere along with pegasus and attacked us, shouto was out hunting with Katsuki when the attacks came, they heard out shouting and heba sent me flying into the forest where my head hit the tree katsuki had been currently hiding behind to get a deer" izuku explained and trailed off.
"Its my fault" izuku said,
Shouto went over and slid his arms around him, "no its not, its heba's fault"