Chapter 19 part 1

Joey panted as three shadow dragons surrounding him with Heba directly In front of him unscathed. 

"Tell me where the prince is hiding" 

joey narrowed his eyes.

"No" 

Heba took a deep breath. 

"Tell me where they are and I will spare your pathetic species" 

Joey snorted. 

"No you won't, after I tell you, you will kill me its an old war tactic" 

Heba let out a sharp breath of annoyance. 

"Well this just isn't fun then, at least ACT like you are scared" 

Joey scowled.

"Or...I mean..I could easily...do THIS" The copy of the prince said and his voice depend to that of a titan...Nek..

The man made creation slowly started to melt? into the ground only to rise back up with the scales of the dragon looking like melted wax and one eye falling out, as the dragon rose Joey saw the oozing venom coming off the dragon, the scales melting and only bright green toxins and bones made up the dragon, the eye on the right glowing a bright green as the dragon easily rose to 60 ft, almost the size of the prince...just a foot taller, the steam coming from the toxins melting away whatever it touches and the voice booming with shadows, piercing joeys mind. 

"Pathetic Cirlase, tell me where your friend is, and you shall have a wonderful spot in hell waiting for you" The dark chuckle made goosebumps rise on Joeys spine. 

Joey was not one to be afraid of anything...but this... the air chilled to allow the wolf to see his breath, to see everything cloud over in darkness, the dragon seemed to be surrounded by shadows so all you saw was the bright poison and red eyes, even if one were to drop off, this sent chills down the wolfs spine, he was scared...no paralyzed..this was definitely a power of the titans, to invoke paralyzing fear.

Takayuki stood bravely beside Joey in the form of an Owl a huge owl, which made sense Takayuki was always wise and calculating, one thing about him was he never missed his targets, If he were to aim for you? you wouldn't even have time to pray to whatever god you worshipped. 

The leader of Cirlase spoke, "You need nothing from us Cirlase, leave! we will not tell you the location of the dragon prince as they are our allies in battle!" 

The dragon who seemed to have shadows melting and surrounding him chuckled. 

"you seem to forget who you are talking to, the fact of resistance means I need to cleanse this world of rebellion and rebirth the shadows." 

"I am Takayuki, I serve NO ONE and neither will my kingdom!" the owl then took flight to the dragon, its talons widening to take the dragons other eye out. 

The shadows simply grabbed the owl, holding it in place the wings stretched backwards and its feet upwards, dangling the owl upside down.

"Foolish man, I am NEKROZ TITAN OF DEATH" The dragon spouted before throwing the owl a hundred feet sideways, making the owl hit the side of the hall of "fame" as Cirlase called it, basically a building dedicated to fallen soldiers.

The dragon for the first time got up, the bones cracking as he stepped forwards towards Joey. 

Joey remained frozen, his brain screaming to move and yet his body rejected the idea. 

"Your friend, mutt" The dragon sputtered acid as it opened his mouth. 

Joey felt like puking, the smell was horrid and it was only getting closer, "Never" he got out.