Basorexia

(n.) - the overwhelming desire to kiss

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

The day was rather tranquil. Tommy didn't bother him during his potato farming- in fact he went out to see Tubbo, and Techoblade was rather glad to be a hermit for once. The farm was growing by the minute- not as impressive as his farm in Hypixel, but still big enough to shock people. Rows of potatoes fill the underground farm, and Technoblade is currently building more of it.

Hacking away at stone without breaking a sweat. His netherite pickaxe, however, was close to breaking. Heading to the nether portal, he saw Wilber entering the crafting/cooking room with gunpowder and sand in his arms.

Technoblade cocks an eyebrow at the sight before waving at Wilbur, "Hey."

Wilbur, surprised, jumped at Technoblade's voice; realizing that it was his brother, he relaxed. "Oh, hey Techno." He smiled. "Going to the nether?"

Techno huffs in amusement. "Yeah, I asked Tommy to get more netherite earlier, but he didn't, and my pickaxe is about to break."

"There's always the community chests."

"Yeah, well, it's too far away and I don't want to leave base today."

Wilbur lightly chuckles and continues his way to the crafting tables, "Hmm, have fun in the nether."

"Yeah, have fun with your tnt."

Wilbur pauses in his track and faces the anarchist, "I... I'm not-"

"What else could you be doing with gunpowder and sand?"

"Fine you got me there, but it's not what you think."

"Sure." Techno rolls his eyes and enters the portal. "See ya, nerd."

Wilbur laughs at the last bit, and before he can say anything, Technoblade teleports into the underworld.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Dream felt bored. The day felt like it was going by slowly as the Dream Team rode to visit Badboyhalo. The horses were tired, and pranced rather than gallope. Dream patted Spirit's neck as he looked up to see the sun high in the sky. Occasionally, the trio would spot a rabbit and practice their bow skills. Soon, Bad and Antfrost came into view at the top of the hill. They sat in the grassy hill conversing before the Dream Team arrived. They dismounted and collapsed on the ground.

Bad smiled at the trio before biting into an apple. "Hey guys!"

Dream waved back at the cryptic, "Hey Bad; hey Ant."

George pulled a few bags of food, and placed a blanket down. "I brought some steak and berries."

Sapnap placed a hand on the shorter man's head, "Don't forget the rabbits we got along the way.

"Right."

Badboyhalo was quick to dive into the picnic, "So... Who's side are you on?"

"I'm keen on Pogtopia winning." Dream said, "They proved they're capable warriors who will fight for their freedom."

"Even though they're technically drug dealers," George scowled, "I'll have to agree with Dream."

Sapnap shrugged, "Karl's in Manberg, but my best friends say Pogtopia. I'm kinda a middle man as of now. How about you guys?"

Antfrost wiped his mouth, "Oh, Bad and I are going to stay on the outskirts of it all. Ignore the fight for now." The two shared a glance, but Dream ignored it for the time being.

Just a few more hours until he can see Techno again.

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Before Techno had known, the sun had fallen and the stars shown in the dark sky.

"Hey, Tommy." Technoblade knocked on the wooden doorway that led to Tommy and Tubbo's room.

Tommy looks up at the pink haired man. "Yeah?" The boys seemed to be playing a board game until he interrupted.

"I'm gonna be heading out tonight. I'll be back by lunch."

"Can we come with you?"

"No."

"Alright, then have fun; I'll let Wilbur know."

"Great."

"Bye, Mr. Blade!" Tubbo called out as Techno went to close the door.

Techno smiles. "Bye. Beat Tommy for me, Tubbo."

"Hey!"

"Will do!"

Technoblade walked out of the room and neared the stairwell up to the surface. He traveled on the wooden platforms that connected L'manberg and Dream SMP. He eventually came across Dream's castle, and struggled to find the broken entrance Dram instructed him to go through. (Why can't that man give out simple directions?)

He silently made his way through the courtyard and to an array of vines. He grabs at the wiry ropes- carefully avoiding the thorns- and into a lit up room. He pulls himself up enough to see the Dream sitting beside a small coffee table. He smiled warmly as Technoblade (not so) gracefully climbed over the balcony and onto the ground. Dream laughs at his expense before running  to help him up.

"That was a beautiful performance, Love." Dream lifts his mask up to kiss his rival's cheek.

"You've probably done that a million times! I never got practice."

Dream laughs again and pats Techno's torso, "You'll get it down soon enough." Dream sets Technoblade down on his bed. "Do you want to do anything tonight?"

Technoblade removes his animal mask, as Dream had done, and rubs Dream's cheek with his thumb. "I want to kiss you."

Dream smiles and leans to give Technoblade a light kiss. Their lips barely graze each other as they continue their smooth rhythm. Dream unclasps the red cloak from Technoblade's shoulders and pulls it off. Dream then reaches to wrap the anarchist in his arms as Technoblade uses his love's arms to balance. They fall to the bed embracing each other.

Techno whispers into Dream's ear, "I was dying to do that the entire day."

Dream hums happily and kisses Technoblade again as they fall asleep.

Kiss kiss fall in love