Chapter 7

*Mimi's mom stuck up behind her and knocked her up side the head*

Mimi's POV

All I remember was being knocked upside my head. Next, I'm on the floor blocking the heavy hits of my mom's fist. I begged her to stop as I tried to crawl away. I tried to get up from the floor but I stumbled, as I hit the floor an object strikes me head the face.

*Mimi's mom had hit her in the face with a broom stick.*

I was so pissed that grandma had called ma. And I knew Nisha had told ma what she had heard from Shaye. After that beating I took, I had a black eye and a busted lip. Of course I had black and blue bruises everywhere.

Nisha's POV

Ma had came just a few minutes after grandma had got off the phone with her. Next thing I know ma was beating the hell out of Mimi. And Mimi begged ma to stop but she wouldnt, Mimi tried calling for grandma but grandma just sat there and watched. I started to feel bad but I still didn't do anything. Mama even hit Mimi with a broom stick. Mama called her all types of bad names.

Ma: You nasty ass bitch! You ain't gone never be nothing! Stupid hoe! You better not ever let me catch you sucking dick! Nasty ass!

Mimi's POV

I can't belive Nisha actually told ma what Shaye told her. And how could my mom believe such thing. I just felt so betrayed. Now I know its only me for me. Nobody cares if I get hurt or not. But I'm still living my life and never trust again. Fuck that rumor, friends, and family. Nobody cares about me or how I feel. If a nigga put a gun to my face I'll tell 'em to pull the trigger, because this bad girl's troubles ain't worth living with....