Chapter 5

Hope's POV

I can't believe I did that... The look on Mimi's face I hope she don't tell my parents. But Shaye said she did it to so maybe she won't tell. Mimi was gone for a good little minute now. Mrs. Drew will be picking us up today to go to church with her because its Wednesday. We go to church with Mrs. Drew every Wednesday. She is a technology teacher from Glory Middle. She picks us up from Shaye's house to save her the trip. Right before Mrs. Drew pulls up here comes Mimi.

*Mimi walks up still puzzled by what Tasha has told her*

Shaye's POV

Here comes that hoe Mimi. I knew she was a Hoe with her nasty ass. Just wait to Mrs. Drew pulls up in that raggedy ass church van.

*Mrs. Drew pulls up*
Everybody: Hey Mrs. Drew
Mrs. Drew: Hey y'all hurry up I have to pick up Mimi's sister.
Shaye: Ray and Ryan come on Mrs. Drew is waiting.

Mimi's POV

just as I walked up Mrs. Drew pulls up, everybody gets on the van. Soon as I get on I notice Shaye is telling Mrs. Drew that I was behind the rent office with the one of the twins. Ray and Ryan co-sign with Shaye and they even said they saw me. I quickly defended myself and tell Mrs. Drew that's not true because I had left Dogwood. I noticed Shaye didn't tell on Hope. And how could they have seem me if they were in the house the whole time. Something wasn't right.

*Mrs. Drew picks up Nisha*
Nisha: Hey Mrs. Drew
Mrs. Drew: Hey girl
Shaye, Ryan, and Ray: Hey Nisha come sit in the back with us we gotta tell you something.
Nisha: Hey y'all and ok

I didn't thing nothing of Shaye wanting to tell my sister something. Until after church and everybody was acting funny. I was quite the whole time. I still was trying to see if I should believe Tasha. Something deep down tells me to believe her.