Chapter 6

*Mrs. Drew drops Mimi and Nisha off*
Mimi and Nisha: Bye Mrs. Drew
Mrs. Drew: Bye girls.
*Nisha opens the door and heads straight to grandma's room*

Nisha's POV

After what Shaye and her brothers told me today I gotta tell grandma. I can't believe my little sister is a hoe. I'm so disappointed at her.

Nisha: Hey grandma.
Grandma: Hey how was church
Nisha: It was alright, but I gotta tell you what some kids on the church van told me about Mimi.
Grandma: what's that?
Nisha: They said they saw her behind the rent office in Dogwood sucking some boy's dick.
Grandma: Where Mimi at?
Nisha: Some where is in there I guess.
Grandma: Why she ain't came back here in my room.
Nisha: I don't know.
Grandma: Well don't go telling yo mama you know how she is.

Mimi's POV

I don't go in my grandma's room because I was still tryna figure out the hell went on today. It all seem so unreal. But when I did walk towards my grandma's room I stop. I over hear Nisha telling grandma what Shaye had said about me. I knew this was gonna start some serious trouble. Next day at school word had got out about me and Hope. I still didn't know who had started it. I thought is was Jayla and Yana since they both were going the the twins. They picked with Hope and me for the rest of the school year. But I didn't let them know that I care, I didn't show them any emotion. But towards the and of the year Hope admitted to what she did. But me I still to this day defend myself, because only I know the true. But right before the school year was out I had caught Shaye in the stairway, she was on her knees sucking dick like a pro. When she saw me she had jumped up and ran like a bat out of hell. Shaye was shock too see me, now I got some dirt on her nasty ass but she ain't gotta worry about me telling anybody. I'm bout to sit back and watch to she just how her little secret slips out.

Shaye's POV

Next day at school word had got out about Mimi and Hope. I think they have no respect for their selves. Their way too young to be doing such thing. They got what they deserved.

Hope's POV

Jayla and Yana are messy ass fuck for starting that rumor. If I suck dick that's my business, hell I heard they do the same thing. So towards the end of the year I started not to care anymore. So I begin to admit to what I did. But Mimi still denies what she did. But that's her business.

Mimi's POV

My mom had found out about the rumor and beat the hell out of me. It was so sad how it happen. All I remember was Nisha arguing with me over something, so I went outside to calm down. When I tried to go back in the house the door was locked. Even though Nisha was about seventeen she did some very childish shit. Nisha had locked me out the house and told my grandma I had ran away. My foolish grandma believed Nisha. Grandma had called my ma and the police. When I saw the police pull up I left and went to sit on my neighbors porch. My neighbors porch had a big bush in front of it. So with it being dark outside it was impossible for anyone to see me.

*After the police left Mimi goes back across the street and knocks on the door*
Knock! knock! knock!

Mimi: Nisha stop playing and open the door!
Nisha: Who is it?
Mimi: Stop playing, damn you too old for this shit open the damn door!
Nisha: Nope, you shouldn't have left!

*Grandma walks to the door*
Grandma: Nisha who's at the door?
Nisha: Nobody

I hear grandma's voice and yelled for her.

Mimi: GRANDMA, NISHA WON'T OPEN THE DOOR AND SHE LOCKED ME OUT!
Grandma: Nisha open the door and let that child in!
Nisha: No grandma she shouldn't have walked out the house.

*After several minutes Nisha finally open the door for Mimi*

Nisha's POV

I finally had let Mimi in, she shouldn't have pissed me off. But little do she know mama is on her way over here.

Mimi's POV

Nisha finally let's me in, but  I don't say anything to her. I just go to our room that we shared and watched TV while her and grandma where in the kitchen talking bout me. I just couldn't hear exactly what was being said. Next thing I know someone knocks me upside my head.