Chapter 2

Mimi's POV

My seventh grade year has taught me to never trust anyone. I had a new Bestfriend named Hope. Hope and me were like sisters, she was light skin like me but much more skinny. Hope was like a little sister to me, because she was smaller and was a good girl. Hope's dad was a pastor before they more here. The only thing I couldn't stand about Hope was she would always talk about boys. She would even go crazy when they paid her some attention, but that's not my business. I mean I liked boys, but I never really cared if they noticed me or not. My seventh grade year really taught me that most boys only want one thing.

Hope's POV

I met Mimi the second semester of my sixth grade year at Glory Middle School. I felt the sense she was new she mite need some friends, but I noticed she knew many people. Mimi knew more people then I did. I figure because I wasn't from here. I came from Texas with my ma and dad. Although I'm not the only child but I am in fact the baby. I have three sisters and a brother, but only one of my sisters has the same mom and dad as me. The rest are on my dad side from a previous marriage. Unlike most kids my age my parents are still together and married. Mimi became my Bestfriend by seventh grade year. Seventh grade was the most craziest year at Glory Middle. That year I didn't know who to trust.

Shaye's POV

I'm Shaye and I'm the baby I have three brothers but one you will never hear about because he is grown and out the house. My two other brothers are Ray who is in high school and Rayan who goes to Glory Middle with me, but he is so stupid he let me pass him a grade level. Anyways, I met Mimi my sixth grade year at Glory Middle School but I never was her friend until seventh grade year. That year a lot happened, boys tryna fuck every girl they could.

Mimi's POV

I already had many friends that I knew before I had got to Glory. Glory was my original school I was assigned to, but my fifth grade math teacher helped to get me in a magnet program at Eastside Manget School. When I got there I was failing and I had got to fighting so my ma took me out of that school and transferred me to Glory. I didn't mind going to Glory because my sister had went there. Anyways by seventh grade year I became friends with Shaye. Shaye was messy, but I was too stupid to care. Shaye told everybody's business. what boy fucked who? Who dick this girl sucked? But I knew something wasn't right with her I just couldn't say what though. Later on that year I notice that when I told Shaye I liked a boy, she jumps down my throat about when Ima suck his dick. Now let me remind you I could care less about if a boy liked me. She always wanted to know my business but I never was the type too tell. Anyways, Hope on the other hand, well I'll tell you bout that later. Hope was obsessed with one of the twins we had at our school. They were called the Jones Twins, Mark Jones and Mike Jones. It took me a while to tell them apart but Hope loved her some Mike. Even though deep down I know she liked both. The twins had girlfriends, Jayla and Yana. Jayla and Yana were very messy, they would pick with anybody who they thought was scared of them. Personally I wasn't the scary type but I never been the type to sit there and argue, I'm more of the type to fight. But Hope was scary and I feel if your can't take up for yourself I'm refused to look like a fool tryna take up for you. Hope always been the type to say what she would've should've or could've did. Child please the only reason I never had the time to beat they ass was because who the hell was gone have my back if I got jumped. The people I hung around just looked scary, I don't even know why I hung out with them. But anyways that year somebody had started a rumor about me and Hope.