Eyes Meet

People call me reckless and an adrenaline junkie, but don't know or understanding what it can do for you, what spaces and doors it opens for you, or how free it makes you feel. It is like nothing is binding you, your mind is absolutely unbound and alive. Nothing makes me feel like this, this is my vice, this is my life, to live for moments like these...
I'm buckling up for a sky dive and I'm doing this solo. Waiting to feel the wind beneath my wings, waiting to be set free...
I take a step and take a deep breath, one more step and take the leap.
Wuuuuuuuhooooooooooo.......
And here not only the time stands still, mind stands still, yet everything else around me stirs...
My heart races and the wind feels alive beneath my palms.
It is a feeling I crave, that feeds me from time to time. It's my escape, my drug....

I land smooth, but the thrill still stays with me. I unbuckle the chute that still is catching the wind and walk towards a very worried David, the caretaker and my very faithful employee. He has been with my family throughout, he is loyal and probably the only person who worries for me. I reach for his shoulder.
"Let's go home now, enough torture for one day, my old man."

The evening was dull and the skies turned grey as though someone had taken away it's colors. I had to get out, I decided to go to my club.
David pulled out the tux and even adjusted the tie, it was an inevitable thing that he does, like they show in the movies. I let him be. Smiled to thank him for his guesture. He smiled his old pursed smile. It still lit up his eyes, it complimented his priestly disposition.

I took a corner table again at the elevation to make sure I get a good view of the club. The EDM that played was something that I liked and I splayed out on the couch signalling an attendant to bring me the usual.
I was noticing the single ladies in the club when I caught a hot redhead checking me out. She was wearing a deep cut, skimpy golden dress that barely left anything for imagination. She ran her fingers through her hair and continued seductively tracing  along the edge of her plunging neckline. She pouted slightly and batted her thick lashes. I sent her a 'sex on the beach'.
She mouthed a very provocative 'yes', she took a swig from it and adjusting her dress she started walking towards me.
"Hey, gorgeous, how are you?"
"Why! Fine, thank you." I take the drink from her hand and hold her hand as she sits across the table.
I place the drink on the table and she uncrosses her leg very amorously stroking her thigh ever so slightly as she leans back. She parts her legs slightly and I notice she is not wearing anything under that dress. It takes me by surprise. I lift a brow. She moves closer to sit beside me, touching her breast and leaning in close to my ears, whispers "Josh, get naughty with me."
I run my fingers down to her thigh and stop there, clasping. She looks at me, her eyes questioning. I lift a finger touching her crotch, while still holding her thigh. She gasps against my cheek. It turns me on. I slowly use another finger and push against her wetness. She moans an approval and I feel it vibrate against my skin. I run my fingers up and down, parting her sex to touch her deep. She pulls out my hand and sucks my middle finger provocatively to push it back to her sex. I stroke her taut sex, teasing and rubbing her. Her sounds against my skin pushes me even further. I thumb her clit, as she purrs like a kitten turning and twitching. She runs her hand along my thigh and grabs it. She reaches my ears and whispers " Take me home," and she nibbles my ears. She gets up and walks to lean back over the rails, lifting a shoulder to her cheek and pouting. She begins to seem a bit desperate to me. I walk up to where she is standing and lean over the rails trying to gather myself for a moment when I notice a woman at the bar below. A waiting frame. Something about her gait said she was not ordinary. The way she held her glass, the way her hand formed guestures as she spoke, how the coins of light seemed to gather around her in a dance told subtle things about her. My gase now rested on her naked shoulders. I guess she felt my eyes graze her body, she turned to look at me subconsciously and our eyes locked for a brief moment. The air between us changed and something was exchanged. I lifted my hand and was about to say something when Ms. Redhead gathered me in her arms and kissed me. Our moment shattered, it broke our gaze. She turned away and I tore from the embrace to rush towards my mystery woman. Although I reached the bar in a heartbeat, I couldn't see her.
"Where is she?"
"Sorry Mr.McDon, who?"
"The lady in red, who was here just now. Where is she."
"She just left for the door. Sorry Sir."
Shit! I rush towards the door and open it to see her getting into a car, I just notice someone sitting in the car beside her in the back seat as it drives away. My heart sinks...