Chapter 2

*Yes she's really hot, Mikasa*

~ Narator's P.o.V ~

It was now Mikasa's last class. It was a boring lecture, she didn't pay much attention and she knew it would come after her later on.

She had been thinking about going to visit a gym near her new apartament, it's boring thenever she doesn't have training and she hasn't sparred in a while.

Back in highschool she would always go to the gym, which helped her become as muscular as she is now.

Eren always tells her that's the cause why so many girls at their college stare so much.

At first she didn't quite understand why, she was just another girl trying to hold her brother from getting into fights.

Sasha told her that they stare because she's hot? Mikasa knows she's quite the handsome fellow, but, she didn't think she was that handsome.

Back in Highschool she was only known as Eren's 'bodyguard' , but she's just overprotective.

She loved Eren a lot, he was the only family she had left, her adoptive parents died in a car crash when they were 10. 

After that she had swore on her soul that she would protect him with anything she had.

Mikasa is really good at martial arts besides of soccer, she also likes playing tennis from time to time, what can she say, she liked sports.

After all that thinking it was about halfway through the lecture, then suddelny her phone vibrated.

'Must be Eren.'

She thought taking it out of her pocket. When she opened it she saw a text from a random number.

x - Hi Mikasa, I'm Annie.

The brunette blushed slightly and quickly texted back. She put her blood red scarf over her mouth so that Armin wouldn't see she was blushing.

Mikasa - Hello Annie.

Annie - Hru

Mikasa stopped, she wasn't the one to know what these kinds of stuff meant, she gently shook Armin by the shoulder and quickly wrote on a paper.

'What does 'Hru' mean?'

She hoped the boy couldn't see the sweat forming near her eyebrow. The blonde looked at her with a giggle and quickly wrote down.

'It means "How are you" '

She suddenly felt so stupid right now. Mikasa nodded her thanks to Armin and returned her attention to her phone.

Mikasa - I am quite alright, my lecture is about to end soon. How about you, Annie?

It took a hot minute before the other girl responded.

Annie - I'm okay, sorry if I was bothering you, see you later.

The brunette wanted to tell her it was okay, but she just decided to reply with a 'Goodbye' and end the conversation, even though it was just barely an exchange of words, she got millions of butterflies just from being able to text with the other girl.

Annie was really beautiful, if not utterly gorgeous to her, her icy blue eyes felt like they were begging of Mikasa to come warm them up.

She wanted to ask Annie on a date. But she knew the other wouldn't accept, Mikasa is boring and not talkative like Sasha or Historia.

She also wasn't the prettiest, she has a feeling Annie isn't into girls anyway. the other students packing up their stuff helped Mikasa realize that the lecture was over.