Hostage

i don't own naruto

We watch as naruto slips his tiny body through the gate. He disregarded the danger symbol. This might get messy I thought as we followed the blonde boy in the trees. The little boy sat behind a large tree, and just began sobbing.
"I'm alone..i'm alone......it always happens again...  pwease pwease no.." It hurt me. It hurt so much to see him this hurt over what I did. I just want to hug him and let him cry on me and comfort him, but I can't. I hear a branch crack. Then 3 men appeared before Naruto. One looked familiar. That's the guy that was hanging around the hokage tower last night! I thought as I analyzed the situation. "Hey Tailed brat..remember me?" He said as he walked up closer.

Naruto POV
"Hey tailed brat..remember me?" Said the man who traumatized my thoughts. He was with two men that I didn't recognize, but he had his dog. I fell over with fear and shock, hitting my head against the tree. There was thick blood on the tree, and my blonde hair was tinted red. My head burned with pain. The Inuzuka slowly crept over. He..he's so..tall... I thought, fear spelled all over. The man reached in his pocket, and pulled out a Kunai. And quickly held it to my throat. "Listen up, demon boy. Your gonna come with us. Word has it some people are after you. We can make a quick buck, and we will be famous for driving the monster out of the Leaf village!" He laughed and his comrades snickered. "Get up." He barked at me.
I tried to obey his orders. I slowly stood up, but fell right back down. I couldn't support myself as I was getting dizzy from the accident with my head, and i was so terrified my legs felt like they were made of jello. "DONT DISOBEY ME!" He yelled, coming into a inpact with my shoulder. Suddenly, one of the Inuzuka's henchmen threw some shuriken at a Kunai aiming for there leader. And by the time I turned back, There was someone holding the mans arm, disarming him from holding his weapon.
"Sorry, that won't be happening." The also tall man said. The Inuzuka smirked and pulled out a paper bomb and a poison bomb. Suddenly there was so much fog I couldn't see 5 steps in front of me. I began coughing and my vision blurred. No..not yet... I'll die if i faint now.. Was all I could think as I tried finding my way out of the gas. Sudden, there were 2 Kunai hurdling at me. I was so weak I couldn't dodge. One already made a deep scar on my arm, and the other one was about to hit my head when the same man appeared, just in time. He deflected the Kunai with his own, and stood before me. I was still coughing. "Don't breathe it in Naruto!" I heard from the man. I held my hand over my mouth and nose as I weakly stood behind the masked man. How did he know...my name? I thought. 

The men began fighting. They clashed for some time, there Kunai's grinding against each other, creating small sparks. Suddenly, the struggle stopped, and the traumatizing man smirked suspiciously, then poofed away. "A shadow clone!?" The man who knew my name said, with surprise and shock in his face. "Ack!" I yelled as the same man who poofed away grasped onto my hair, tightly. Another Kunai was held to my neck. The mans grip on my hair was the only thing keeping me standing.

Please.......please....not again....

+*+*=======================================*+*+

okay finished this chapterrrrr. I hope u guys enjoy this stuff. i have a lot of fun doing stuff like this and i hope u all are liking it. Im thinking about doing another one of these with an OC and kakashi bc i like that stuff. Im also thinking of doing some mha stories :D tell me in the comments what naruto/ mha stories u wanna see. i get writers block so help me out and give me inspo and ideas for a nother story!

follow vote comment if u want ty for reading

words: 700