Nezu x Izuku

Dont hate. All ships will come and go here as they all have something interesting about them.

So my idea for this was ive seen bits and pieces of in other stories (mainly vigilante deku) but I wanted to develop it more and start it differently. So we see how Izuku has a very strategy based mind as he excells  in fights and can analyze people and quirks bu tg is only somewhat above average in test scores. So instead of making him some super genius I propose that hes been practicing and has a relation with Nezu before the anime.
Izukus friends start to turn on him as hes announced quirkless and his mom keeps him home more as he keeps coming home covered in bruises and late. So his mom tries to get him into computer games that will challenge his mind and be healthy while still keeping him inside. He starts gaming and finds he is best at strategy games that allow a small bit of time to think and analyze his opponent like chess.

Nezu is in therapy for his traumas and its suggested he find something fun but simple he can do to help pull him out of spirals on bad days. He finds the online gaming community and decimates the humans at any game he can coordinate the controls with his paws. Slower games that exercise his intellect are ones he enjoys most when given a challenge, which isnt often.
Nezu eventually discovers another player thats on chess quite often and that gives him a decent surprise struggle every now and then (Izukus still young and growing). They compete quite often and will chat occasionally. Nezu takes off the restrictions for quirkless to enter UA when he learns his partner is quirkless and Izuku talks to Nezu about how to deal with panic attacks and identifying triggers as he deals with this often.
Neither know everything about each other but form a nice companionship calling each other by their gamer tags.

An underlying game of figure out whose who ensues as well as some playful flirting (debating making Izuku asexual so attraction is mainly romantic)

To be continued