Chapter 59

We head to Hagrid's class we are still running not sure why. When we get there "alright class welcome to day two in year seven. Alright now go run it will help for tomorrow. Go" we start running. As I try and push myself I can feel shortness of breath more than normal. I stop. My chest hurts. "Alright I need a minute my chest hurts" "let's head in early grab a drink" "alright ya I could use a shower" Hagrid stops us. "Where do you think you two are going" "well she needs a break and I'm her boyfriend so I'm going with" "well Ellie you can have a break but Ron you gotta keep going" "no I'm going with her my mom talked to Dumbledore" "alright my head is going fuzzy and I'm seeing black can you guys stop talking for a minute please" they stop talking. I focus back in. "I'm gonna go lay down my head is a bit fuzzy" "fine Ron you can go" we walk to the showers "alright I'm gonna shower and I don't need a babysitter every second of the day" I kiss him. I head into the shower room. I start my shower. Once I'm done I head out of the showers and we head to the great hall. Ron grabs us food and I sit down next to George. I push his head as I walk by him. "Hey George" he is by Hermione Fred and Harry. Ron came back with food. It started pouring. After we ate we still had time before class started. I dragged Ron outside. "What the hell are we doing it's pouring" I started twirling in the rain. He grabbed my hands and we slow danced in the rain. I see Draco and Cedric watching us. "They really are in love" Draco wasn't happy when he said that. I lay on the ground just sitting there. After the bell rings I head inside Ron right behind me. I trip on my wet shoes. He grabs my shirt and catches me from falling. We didn't have time to go back and change or shower. We go straight to Snape's class. "Ron Eleanor go back to your dorms immediately. Ten points from Gryffindor. Change and come straight back" we laugh as we walk down the halls. I go to my dorm and change. When we get back from class we sit next to each other in the back even though Snape doesn't want us near each other. The rest of the day was a blur. After class Ron had something to do for a project. I head to the great hall to eat something. I sit alone on the Gryffindor table. Blaise comes over to me. "So sick little duckling Ron or Draco you can't string them both along. Since you will probably die like what in one two years. It won't matter that much" "excuse me what" "you heard me so Ron or Draco" Pansy comes up to me. "Ya dead girl what's it gonna be" "I what" "alright pick Ron or Draco they both probably will dump you because your gonna die and they don't want to be your mother" I see black. Ron comes in and sees Blaise and Pansy. I fall to the floor. I can still hear faint sounds. But I can't make anything out. I could tell I was out for awhile longer than usual. I wake up in the infirmary. Ron was in the chair next to me. He had a black eye. "Ron" he wakes up. I laugh. "What did you get yourself into" "well after I found you on the floor I kind of punched Blaise and he did the same. You should see him" I laugh. "Are you alright you took a hard fall" "ya my head hurts a lot though" I open my arms. He gets up and gets under the blankets and wraps my arms around him. Ron and me were both excused from classes. "So why was I out longer than usual" "about that they did a scan you heart is getting worse but they said there is a treatment that might help" "I guess they were right I am gonna die" "hey look at me now. You are not gonna die there is a treatment and we are going to try it. I love you Ellie" he kisses my forehead. The nurse comes in. "Time to try the treatment there was a case and it worked so we have high hopes" she hands me pills I take them.