Chapter 61

I heard the door open. "Nice run Nelly" I laugh under my breath. Ron comes in and lays next to me. "Promise me this is forever" I look at Ron "this is forever Ronald Weasley. Alright I'm hungry let's get something to eat." I put on shorts and we walk out of common room. When we get to our seats Pansy is waiting for us. "Hey Ellie woah" "what now" "ugh did you put on thirty pounds. Oh wait no your pregnant and you haven't told anyone. I can tell but you look like forty weeks pregnant" "excuse me what" "you don't have to keep it a secret anymore" she snaps my stomach. "Oh I guess your not pregnant" she laughs. I'm speechless. I run to the girls bathroom. Ron suns after me. "Ellie wait up" he catches up with me. "Ellie don't listen to her she is stupid" "do you know why I transferred schools. Everyone made fun of me for being fat. I tried to kill myself" I show him my wrist. He grabs my wrists and hugs me. "Ellie your perfect and don't let stupid fucking Pansy tell you otherwise" "you know what screw her" I walk out of the bathroom. "Hey Pansy since I'm the fat one what does that make you" "ooh little miss big mouth" I laugh. "So your face is a little off balance" before she can say something I punch her with my left hand. It didn't do much but it still knocked her back. "Now you ever try to pull something like that again it's not just gonna be your eyes" we hear an assembly being called. "Welcome everyone please take a seat. Taken into further consideration we have some misplacements and new rules. We will start with rules first" Ron looks at me "misplacements?"  "We are going to be making shared rooms two girls will be sharing. So you will have a roommate. Girls upstairs boys downstairs. So be courteous because you will have roommates" everyone starts talking. "Everyone calm down. Now to what everyone is probably wondering about. There are few people who we weren't sure where to put. And we want to resort them" I looked at Ron he looks just as worried. "Now no other people are allowed in each others common rooms there will be passwords you don't tell anyone. If another house is in your common room you will have detention. Now if I call your name please come back up to the sorting hat". I'm super worried at this point because I don't have parents or anyone else who was here before. "Cedric Diggory please come to the sorting hat" "hm yes. I say Gryffindor" Ron looks happy. "Next up Eleanor Bell" I look at Ron. "Ah Eleanor very very tricky. See your mom was slytherin and your dad Gryffindor. You resemble both of them. Strong courageous. I think Slytherin"  I look at Ron. Dumbledore magically switches my robes.  I run up to Ron. "I can't be it's wrong" I hug Ron "Eleanor follow me" Dumbledore motions me towards the Slytherin common room. "I'm terribly sorry about the misunderstanding. Your familiar with Pansy right. She is going to be your roommate. So head to your room this is the only time you can be back In Gryffindor common room see you back here in two hours" I run to find Ron. I wake up drenched in sweat next to Ron in the Gryffindor common room. Ron wakes up when I jump abruptly "woah hey what's wrong" "what happened" "well we came in from the picnic and" "ya I remember that but what happened after" "then we went to sleep and here we are" "it was just a dream then" I get up. "What time is it" "six and it's Saturday come back to bed" I get back in bed. "What happened in your dream Nelly" "it was just a dream" "but what" I look at him and move my hand down. He stops talking immediately. I get up still on the bed and sit on Ron's chest. "Your ruining it by talking" I kiss him before he says something again. I sit on him and do small up and down motions. His head falls back. I moan pretty load and I can hear Harry outside the door laughing. Ron puts his hands on my hips to push me harder. Like ten inches doesn't go far enough normally. Every time he pushes down I wince. He laughs. It hurts but it feels good. He takes his hands and moves me up and down faster. I can't tell which one he prefers more. We end up switching positions he bends me over the bed. Still with his hands on my hips moving me. I lay on the bed with no energy what so ever. "So what should I wear my normal your shirt and underwear or crop top and shorts" "I prefer none at all" "alright I'll take that as crop top and shorts" "put on your bathing suit today the whole school is going to the swimming hole" I grab two bathing suits one with a black bikini bottom and a black top and a white one piece. "Well bikini shows more so wear that" I put it on and put on a pink robe.