Chapter 60

I guess I fell asleep when I woke up there were flowers by the bed. "I love this staycation and all but when can I go back to my bed" "she said tomorrow" I groan. "I'm bored can we do something" right as I say that Blaise comes in. He looks rough. I laugh. "Hey look it's dead girl" "what happened to you" "let's say Draco loves you too much" I laugh. "Call her dead girl one more time see what happens" he laughs. Ron gets up. He probably wanted to eat something or pee. Pansy comes in and starts talking. "Hey dead girl" Ron was in the doorway I got up real quick and punched her in the chin. I guess she blacked out. "How does that feel" Ron laughs "damn girl your right hook is awesome" "I'm ready to get out of here" I grab my stuff and walk out of the infirmary. I go back to my dorm. I stop to talk to Cedric Hermione and Ginny. Ron went off to talk to Draco. "I'm fine my head just hurts" Ron comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. "I'll take her from here" he grabs my hand and we go outside and sit on the bench. Ron sat with us head in my lap. I play with his hair. He likes when I play with his hair. After everyone was out of class. Me and Ron head to the great hall. We sit down. Draco comes to me. "Ellie I'm sorry and Blaise and Pansy. I handled Blaise" Pansy walks in right as he is down talking. "Ya I handled Pansy" Draco sees Pansy "damn someone taught you good" he laughs "alright I'm gonna go speak to Pansy" "alright I'm gonna shower I'll see you in an hour" I kiss him and walk away. I get to my dorm and pick out sweatpants and a shirt. I get in the shower and wash my face. I couldn't keep it under control I just started sobbing. I heard Ron enter my room then leave. I shut my shower off and get dressed. After I get dressed I walk out of my bathroom and Ron is waiting for me. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside. He set up a picnic and some food. He sits me down. "Look Ellie I know that everything is overwhelming but" he hands me scans. It was scans before and after the medicine that I had token earlier. "It doesn't get rid of it completely but it helps more than you think" I grab food and shove it in his mouth and laugh. He lays down and I lay beside him bending my leg on his chest. It started to get dark and cold. Ron hands me his jacket and cleans up and we head inside. He grabs my hand and starts swinging it. He drops the basket I bend down to pick it up. When I look up. It was starring right at me. Of course he was wearing grey sweatpants. I turn around and slowly getting up accidentally hitting his in the waist with my hip. I turn back around and handing him the basket. "Alright goodnight" I walk start to walk away he drops the basket and grabs my hand. He pushes against the wall. "Where do you think your going" I pick up the basket and walk away looking back at him. He smiles at me. He follows as I get into the common room. He throws the basket from my hand. And pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. Forgetting that Hermione and Harry were sitting right behind us. They look back at us. "Get a room" George walks out hearing the commotion. George looks at me. "I'm leaving" I felt bad but I wasn't exactly focused. We make our way to my room I slam the door behind me. I turn around and lock it. In the morning I woke up around ten. It was Saturday so we didn't have classes. "Hey how you feeling. Not like your gonna faint" "no I feel great better now" I look around and the bed is broken and the blankets are all over the floor. "How long did we" "eight" Harry was at the door. "And we thank you for it" Ron laughs. I got up. "I'm going on a run I need to get this sex linger out of me" "want me to go" "not unless you can try and keep that under control when your behind me watching me run" I kiss him. I start to go to the door. "I uh think you need clothes" I look down I was completely naked standing there. I see Ron's rise. I put on clothes and go over to him. I sit beside him. He puts in hand under the lip of my sports bra and snaps it back at me. I slap his hand. "Ouch" I walk out of the room "fix this by the time I get back. Love you" he laughs. I turn around and close the door. I look back at the common room door to leave. I walk towards the door and George stops me. "I can't do this with you. Ellie I love you and I can't keep loving you knowing that you will never feel the same way. You being with my brother hurts me. And I can't everyday you are here everyday that you stay in our house everyday I see you. Makes me love you more. And I hate that I want my brothers girl but I love you Ellie" "George I may never be with you but that doesn't mean I don't love you very much. George you are one of the kindest most caring person in my life. And I don't know that if that will ever be enough for you but that's all I can give you" his face looks like I just shot him. I hug him. He doesn't hug me back. Instead of going to my room I head to my room. I put on a big shirt and fall asleep. I was only wearing the shirt.