'Regular'

"ELLA WAKE UP" Her father said. " Okay okay ill get up just five more minutes!" Ella said. Today was the day that Ella was going back to school. Ella hates school she has absolutely no friends and people sometimes bully her. What makes it even worse is she has to go to kings cross to get there. Ella attends Regend high school. 

"Ella you better be out of bed by the time I go up there or else ill bring the bucket of water!" said Ellas mother, and with that Ella shot out of bed  to go brush her teeth. When Ella was 13 her father poured a bucket of cold water on her because she wouldn't get up she didn't want a repeat of that.

As Ella made her way to her bathroom she looked in the mirror and saw her shiny brown hair all messy. She brushed her teeth then got  undressed to get into the shower. 

Once Ella finished washing her hair she put on a yellow cropped shirt and some hight waisted jeans with a black belt. Ella dried her shiny brown hair and put it in a ponytail with two pieces of hair in the front of her face.

Ella made her way downstairs to breakfast greeted by her parents. In front of Ella was a plate with mini waffles with eggs and bacon. Her mother spoke "so are you excited for your first day of school this year!" Ella shrugged "sure I guess" . Then they sat in silence and ate their food. Ella didn't have a strong bond with her parents like most teenagers do. Her parents were very secretive. One night Ella was going down the stairs to get a midnight snack and she heard her parents talking about her with two white blonde haired people. She had asked her parents about it the next day but then claimed they didn't know what she was talking about.

After everyone was done with their food Ella and her parents got into the car. Her parents were going to drop her off at kings cross so she could walk to school from there. This time it felt weird to Ella cause it was super early she would be an hour early to school. Once Ella decided what she was going to do to kill time they had already arrived at kings cross.

"Goodbye Ella have a great day at school!" her mother said "Okay I will" Ella said, her parents then drove off to who knows where.

AUTHOR

Hope you enjoyed chapter two I'm sorry if it was too long. 

Please keep reading!