Diagon Alley

Ella looked around the place she assumed to be Diagon Alley with Dumbledore by her side.

 "here we will find your school supplies" 

Ella responded, "but I don't have any money". 

"No need to worry you can borrow some from my vault at Gringotts.

The two walked around for some time and went into a stone grey place that said in big letters 'GRINGOTTS BANK'.

"wait out here I'll be back in a bit". 

Ella nodded her head. 

As Ella took a seat on a nearby bench she saw someone looking at her from a distance. She examined the person who had platinum blonde hair which she thought looked familiar. Before she could figure out where she had seen it Dumbledore came out with a small bag which she assumed was money. 

"This should do c'mon lets go".

Dumbledore led the way and in front of them stood another building. "This is Ollivanders, which is where you will get your wand."

They walked into the store and Ella saw an old person with long grey hair. He looked at her surprised "already broke a wand. My my it's just the beginning of the year," The man paused. " You look very familiar have we met, I'm Mr. Ollivander by the way."

"No sir, I don't think we have met I'm new to this whole thing"

"Ella is here to get her first wand Mr. Ollivander"

"Okay I think I might have just the wand for you" Mr. Ollivander then went to the back and started looking through different wands. " Ah here now remember this the wand chooses the wizard, okay" Ella nods yes.

"This is Oak wood, 11" inches, light flexibility, core Dragon heartstring," he Hands the wand to Ella while she just stares at it. "Go ahead give it a flick"

'WHOOSH DING'

The wand broke a vase. "Nope nope nope definitely hmm" Ollivander looks at a certain box curiously. "It could be well we will give it a shot." Ella looks at the wand he is holding which looks very beautifully made.

"yew wood, 11 1/2 inches, flexibility hard, core Pheonix feather."

(Here is a picture of the wand)

"Give it a flick"

 Ella watched in amazement when the vase was fixed with a swish of the wand.

 Ella thought this was going to be a great year but little did she know the things that would come along with it. Right as she thought that she felt a sting in her left forearm.

AUTHOR

Hi guys hope you like this chapter. I think I found the perfect wand. Let me know what you thought. I tried to make this chapter longer.