Chapter 3: Just an imagination?

POV ~ Illya ------------------------------------------------------
"Ughhhhh my head..."
That were my first words after I woke up in the cave. I looked around and gasped as I saw the others lying on the ground. I sighed relieved after I saw them waking up.

"What happened?", asked Rin and stood up. Luvia who helped Miyu up said: "It seems like we all passed out." I stood up, ran to Miyu and hugged her happy.

"Thank goodness, you're fine.", I said and let her go.

"It looks like you're fine too.", she said with a little smile.
'Miyu really looks cute when she smiles.' We made sure that everyone wasn't hurt.

"Let's go out of this cave. I don't like the aura in here.", said Rin. After we found an exit, Miyu and I were getting drove back home.
'What just happend in the cavern? All I know was that there was someone before I passed out. But was there really someone or is my mind playing games with me? I don't know. I shouldn't tell the others of my suspicion. I don't want them to freak out for something that could be just my illusion.', I thought while I yawned.

"You look tiered Illya.", said Luvia, "It's already pretty late. You guys need to sleep well after this scenario." Miyu nodded.

"Yeah, we have school tomorrow and we don't want to be sleepy.", responded she with a serious face. After like two hours of driving we parked in front of my house. I said goodbye to the others and went in my house. I closed the door behind me and saw my older sister Liz lying on the couch watching tv. Stella noticed me first and looked at me with a confused look.

"Hallo Illya. Where have you been? It's almost midnight!", she said but more worried than angry.

"Oh I just stayed after school by Miyu. I totally forgot to tell you about it.", I lied, with the hope that she wouldn't notice it. But to my luck she did not ask any further questions.

"But next time don't forget it, please. We were worried about you. If you haven't ate anything yet you can eat the leftover. It's curry. Emiya cooked it.", Stella said with a warm smile. I ate the curry and went upstairs to my room.

"I'm really tired~.", I said with a yawning and changed my clothes. I put myself in the bed and thought about the event in the cavern.
'No one from the others said something about a person in the cave. Maybe I'm just imagining things.' Ruby flew over the the desk next to my bed and sat herself down.

"Good night Ruby.", I said tired.

"Good night Illya.", she responded.

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Illya and Liz were brushing their teeth on the couch with a concentrated look at the tv. But Illya doesn't know that she was watched by someone from the outside.

"I found you ~"