Chapter 2 - Hide bodies

I had a quick shower once I entered into my room. The good thing about our apartment is that we both have our bathrooms en suite.

It was a little bit cold outside so I choose to wear a pair of grey sweatpants and sweatshirt. I put on socks to protect my feet from the cold and slid into my converses.

I'm so angry right now. I hate seeing when girls or women are mistreated. It irks me and when it involves my best friend, I'm ready to rip the persons ball off and shave his head. I'm very protective over Spencer. I love her so much. She has always been there for me. She's one of the few stable people in my life and when an asshole does something to hurt, annoy or piss her off, then he's gonna pay the consequences.

"I'll be right back." I yelled to Spence as I grabbed the keys of the Lexus I was gifted by my dad two tears ago and left.

"Please be careful Rav." She said.

The normally thirty minutes drive to the campus gym took me twenty minutes. I'm sure I was driving way over speed limit.

I parked my car in the parking lot and went straight inside. I don't know how the person looks like but I have the name. That's more than enough. I heard that he's pretty popular so it shouldn't be hard to find him.

I wonder why I have never heard the name before.

It might be because I don't pay attention to assholes.

"Hey Raven," Gabe said to me. He works at the gym and he is friend of mine who have been trying to get me to go out with him.

I come here sometimes. Especially when I'm angry or I just feel like working out.

"Hi Gabe. I'm here for someone." I said.

He chuckled. "Do I have to hide a body this time?"

"You might." I said. "Have you seen anyone named Brian here today?"

"There is only one Brian I know and he in the private quarters with his friends. What business do you have with him?"

I ignored his question. "Can you show me where it is?"

"Nobody is allowed in there but knowing you and knowing that you'll go regardless, go down that hall and turn left. There is a door that leads there." He said and smiled.

"Why do they have their own private quarters anyway?"

"Apparently, they're very rich."

I nodded. "Thanks Gabe."

I followed his direction and came in front of the door. I opened it and was surprised by what I saw.

It was really big with all the complete appliances. It was just like a mini gym.

Four boys were in there. One was lifting weights, one was attacking a punching bag and two were sitting on the floor pressing their phones.

I slammed the door shut and all they stopped all they were doing. Their eyes landed on me.

"Are you the delivery person?" A blondie asked.

I kept quiet.

"Where are our drinks?" Another one with light brownish blond hair asked.

"Is she deaf or something?" One of the guys sitting on the floor asked and stood up to come closer to me. He had very dark brown hair.

I balled my fists in anger.

The one that was still sitting on the floor didn't say anything. I could tell that they were all arrogant but that one was a little bit different.

I finally spoke. "Which one of you is Brian?"