Prologue

Cheers everyone!!!!

Finally high school is over!!!

I danced and jumped to the fast beat booming out of the speakers.

"Raven, we're doing shots.....come join us." Spencer shouted over the loud music.

"Kay."

She gave me a shot glass.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Go." Kory, my other friend shouted.

I threw the drink back into my throat and swallowed, welcoming the burn.

"Whooo-hooo!!!"

"More."

"More."

"More."

"More." People around me chanted. Triggered by the chants, I took four more shots consecutively and swayed a little.

For the record, today is the best day of my life. I graduated from high school with the best grades, got a brand new Lexus from my dad and it's not everyday you get admitted into the university of California, Los Angeles.

Goshhh!!!!! I can't believe I'm going to UCLA. I'm sooooo excited.....

And did I forget to mention that today is my birthday!!!!!

I'm turning eighteen so you see, more reason to celebrate so I threw a graduation after party stroke birthday party.

"Spencer, have you seen Drew?" I asked my bestie.

Spencer and I have known each other since when we were in diapers. Our mums are best friends so we just kind of continued the train. Our mums were not always around, they were either attending this fashion show in Paris or planning a charity event in some kind of place or hosting this dinner party, anything but actually caring about their children. No wonder they were very good friends. The only stable person I had in my life was my elder brother, Cameron. He went to college three years ago. He's studying business management at New York university. He is studying to take after dad's company. Dad was also there for me. At least he was there when he wasn't on some kind of business trip or when his head was not buried in a business magazine or newspaper. Cam basically raised me and Spencer.

Spencer, Drew and I did everything together. When Drew came to our school in the tenth grade, we just clicked and we've hung out together ever since. He is the person I trusted the most. After Spencer of course.

"Come let's dance," she slurred. "OMG! Did you see Jarred? He looked so hot. I can't believe I danced with him. Like really danced with him. Did you see us? He kissed me. Not just kissed.....we fucking made out. It's exactly what I needed. Even though we don't hook up after this, I don't care cause I've finally gotten him out of my system. He's not the only I kissed. I also kissed......"

"Spence......chill." I cut off her rambling. "I'll be right back and you can tell be everything that happened. I just have to find Drew so that we'll dance together okay, but for the meantime, drink this." I handed her a bottled water.

"Rav, you know I love you right? I love you......you so fucking much......you're my bestest.....bestest friend in the whole wide world. I love you Rav." She half slurred and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.